Author Topic: CNN's Cuomo: Media 'Made' Trump, 'We Juiced Him to Get in' for Excitement  (Read 850 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He is not the first person in the media to admit that the Trump monster is one of their own creation. He is a creation of the media and pop culture creating their perfect right wing foil for ratings.

...The New Day co-host went on to recall that "We've juiced him to get into this race because we thought it would be exciting, he was given a pass on a lot of the stuff that came out of his mouth early on," before sarcastically adding, "and now he's a victim of the press."...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2016/08/15/cnns-cuomo-media-made-trump-we-juiced-him-get-excitement

Offline ABX

Flashback- Les Moonves admitted they propped Trump up because he was good for ratings.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leslie-moonves-donald-trump-may-871464

Yep, this so-called outsider candidate really is a big-media and entertainment industry candidate.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The media loves to play Kingmaker
Countdown to Resignation

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He is not the first person in the media to admit that the Trump monster is one of their own creation. He is a creation of the media and pop culture creating their perfect right wing foil for ratings.

Aside from the media's morbid entertainment value of this debacle, is the more serious intent of getting Hitlerly elected.

Media manipulation gone amok.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Flashback- Les Moonves admitted they propped Trump up because he was good for ratings.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leslie-moonves-donald-trump-may-871464

Yep, this so-called outsider candidate really is a big-media and entertainment industry candidate.

The media makes money while the nation crumbles.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Real shame that nobody saw this coming...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I don't blame the media.  They are driven by ratings and money.  This includes Breitbart, Drudge and Limbaugh.  I blame the fools in the Republican Party who fell for it.

When this is over we will all know which conservative media have integrity and which do not.

As for the liberal media, they are ecstatic.  All they have to do is broadcast every word out of Trump's mouth to garner audience.  NPR is having a field day with his rallies.  They don't even make editorial comments.  They simply report the more provocative things he said, knowing it will massively drive leftist turnout.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 02:11:43 pm by massadvj »

Offline ABX

I don't blame the media.  They are driven by ratings and money.  This includes Breitbart, Drudge and Limbaugh.  I blame the fools in the Republican Party who fell for it.

When this is over we will all know which conservative media have integrity and which do not.

As for the liberal media, they are ecstatic.  All they have to do is broadcast every word out of Trump's mouth to garner audience.  NPR is having a field day with his rallies.  They don't even make editorial comments.  They simply report the more provocative things he said, knowing it will massively drive leftist turnout.

I blame the public in general. Society has become one that falls for flashy slogans and feel good phrases and has lost much of its sense of judgement and discernment. They'll buy into anyone promising hope and change.