Author Topic: Joe Biden Exposes Military Aide with Nuclear Codes During Campaign Rally for Hillary  (Read 714 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Charlie Spiering15 Aug 20161,270

Vice President Joe Biden revealed during a campaign rally that he had a military aide with the nuclear codes present at the event.

“There’s a guy that follows me right back here, has the nuclear codes,” Biden said, turning and pointing. “So God forbid anything happened to the president and I had to make a decision, the codes are with me.”

After Biden bragged about how the nuclear codes were with him, he said that Trump was “not qualified” to know the nuclear launch codes.

He said Trump was not worthy of being the commander in chief, reminding the audience that his son Beau served in Iraq.

“I must tell you, had Donald Trump been president, I would have thrown my body in front of him,” Biden said. “No I really mean it.”

Biden insisted that Trump’s presidential campaign was already endangering American soldiers stationed overseas.

“If my son were still in Iraq and I say to all those who were there — the threat to their life has gone up a couple clicks,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/15/joe-biden-exposes-military-aide-nuclear-codes-campaign-rally-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

by Charlie Spiering15 Aug 20161,270

Vice President Joe Biden revealed during a campaign rally that he had a military aide with the nuclear codes present at the event.

“There’s a guy that follows me right back here, has the nuclear codes,” Biden said, turning and pointing. “So God forbid anything happened to the president and I had to make a decision, the codes are with me.”

After Biden bragged about how the nuclear codes were with him, he said that Trump was “not qualified” to know the nuclear launch codes.

He said Trump was not worthy of being the commander in chief, reminding the audience that his son Beau served in Iraq.

“I must tell you, had Donald Trump been president, I would have thrown my body in front of him,” Biden said. “No I really mean it.”

Biden insisted that Trump’s presidential campaign was already endangering American soldiers stationed overseas.

“If my son were still in Iraq and I say to all those who were there — the threat to their life has gone up a couple clicks,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/15/joe-biden-exposes-military-aide-nuclear-codes-campaign-rally-hillary/
If you're an idiot, like Joe Biden, you say stupid things....it's what you do.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If you're an idiot, like Joe Biden, you say stupid things....it's what you do.

Can you imagine the comedy of gaffes if it had been Trump v. Biden?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
That ol' Uncle Joe, he thinks kinda slow.   :facepalm2:

Now that's a race that would have been truly popcorn-worthy... not to say that Clinton vs. Trump isn't popcorn-worthy...
Let it burn.

Offline dfwgator

Talk about Dumb and Dumber.