Author Topic: Obama Claimed It’s Easier in Some Neighborhoods to Get a Gun Than a Book. Here Are the Facts.  (Read 557 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Claimed It’s Easier in Some Neighborhoods to Get a Gun Than a Book. Here Are the Facts.

Video Team / August 14, 2016 / 53 comments

President Barack Obama said it is easier in some neighborhoods to get a gun than a book. Is that true? The fact checkers weighed in and we have their verdict: it’s false. Here’s why: To buy a gun in most states, you need to be 18 and pass a background check. To get a book, all you need is a library card. And when it comes to price, there is no evidence that books are more expensive than guns. So why does Obama keep making this false claim?

http://dailysignal.com/2016/08/14/obama-claimed-its-easier-in-some-neighborhoods-to-get-a-gun-than-a-book-here-are-the-facts/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 09:47:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

No way they want the feral soros yutes reading. so he may have a point. look at the gun Sylville used. The long gun he had in that photo in his kitchen. He didn't have to buy that at a gun store. Heck taxpayer dollars most likely paid for them too.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Does this mean Amazon.com won't be carrying fire arms so I can take advantage of one click ordering and a prime account? Rats! Obama had my hopes up for nothin'.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour