Author Topic: Sheriff David Clarke: Liberal politics and media fueled Milwaukee riots  (Read 411 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sheriff David Clarke: Liberal politics and media fueled Milwaukee riots

The Milwaukee riots should be the last time the policies of liberal Democrats are held up as anything other than misery-inducing, divisive, exploitative and racist manipulation of the urban populations. Unfortunately they won’t.

As Sheriff of Milwaukee County, I am furious that the progressive left has put my citizens in harm’s way and that I had to send my officers into cauldrons of anarchy and hatred that were created by the left.

As an elected public servant I am livid that Milwaukee’s pathetic, kowtowing city officials and aldermen take this opportunity to abandon their citizens and preen before the Black Lives Matter-enabling media.

As a leader who understands that freedom and earned success are the pathways out of the ghetto, I’m disappointed, too, in any Republican that feels they need to tiptoe around the patently obvious issue at-hand: we are folding our society of freedom ensured through law-and- order over to bullies of the left. The politicians and talking heads on both sides of the aisle who offer little resistance and total cowardice.

The failed progressive urban policy causes anger and resentment in people that simmers below the surface. The officer-involved-shooting was simply a catalyst that ignited the already volatile mixture of inescapable poverty, failing K-12 public schools, dysfunctional lifestyle choices like father absent homes, gang involvement, drug/alcohol abuse and massive unemployment.

See More At: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/291435-sheriff-david-clarke-liberal-politics-and-media-fueled-milwaukee

Another one of the stellar Trump Supporters; let's see if some more knowledgeable are going to attack his conservative credentials.  :nono:

:police: :patriot:

Offline LMAO

Re: Sheriff David Clarke: Liberal politics and media fueled Milwaukee riots
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 01:14:33 pm »
The "Great Society" should have a stake thrust into it's heart, burned, and ashes scattered to never be heard from again.
The inner city black family is thoroughly destroyed as a result. It will never recover. Yet, as Sheriff Clarke has stated, this won't be the last time the failure of liberal polices will be held up for all to see. There wont be because a certain party has 90% of the urban black vote and to lose that vote, even by a few percentage points, would cost that said party elections.

So we will continue to see more broken homes, crime, illegitimacy, illiteracy, and feral, unemployable behavior. The only hope is for individual black citizens to decide they don't want any more of this despair and take the initiative and do something about it. The rest will end up killing each other off. Job programs and "investments" into these communities wont save them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy