Author Topic: How We Killed the Tea Party (Insider Admission)  (Read 552 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How We Killed the Tea Party (Insider Admission)
« on: August 15, 2016, 03:29:22 pm »
Greedy super PACs drained the movement with endless pleas for money to support “conservative” candidates—while instead using the money to enrich themselves. I should know. I worked for one of them.

As we watch the Republican Party tear itself to shreds over Donald Trump, perhaps it’s time to take note of another conservative political phenomenon that the GOP nominee has utterly eclipsed: the Tea Party. The Tea Party movement is pretty much dead now, but it didn’t die a natural death. It was murdered—and it was an inside job. In a half decade, the spontaneous uprising that shook official Washington degenerated into a form of pyramid scheme that transferred tens of millions of dollars from rural, poorer Southerners and Midwesterners to bicoastal political operatives.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/tea-party-pacs-ideas-death-214164#ixzz4HPnpUANk
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Offline ABX

Re: How We Killed the Tea Party (Insider Admission)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 03:31:15 pm »
I put their names in the title because I think anyone who google’s their names needs to know what is going on. This is an absolute must read about the greed and corruption inside the tea party movement.

I can’t tell you how angry it makes me that so many people have gotten scammed into giving money to political organizations that do nothing to pay the salaries and lifestyles of their organizers......

http://theresurgent.com/scott-mackenzie-dan-backer-and-the-scampac/

Offline ABX

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: How We Killed the Tea Party (Insider Admission)
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 04:02:43 pm »
The tea party lives in the hearts of those who still value constitutional governance and are willing to stand for it. :patriot: