Author Topic: Gangs In Chicago Reportedly Agree To Use Snipers And Automatic Weapons Against The Police  (Read 1202 times)

rangerrebew

Gangs In Chicago Reportedly Agree To Use Snipers And Automatic Weapons Against The Police
By Michael Snyder, on August 9th, 2016

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone

Chicago - Public DomainIs the city of Chicago about to see a wave of unprecedented chaos and violence? The facts that I am about to share with you may seem fantastical at first glance, but they come from the Chicago police and they are being reported by the mainstream media. According to authorities, at a recent gathering of major gangs in the city it was agreed that they would use automatic weapons against the police, and at least one of the gangs already has “a sniper in place” but officials do not know where that sniper is located. As I have warned before, a spirit of violence and civil unrest is rising in America, and the number of police officers that were shot and killed during the first half of 2016 was 78 percent higher than during the first half of 2015. Anyone that does not understand that we have a major problem on our hands has simply not been paying attention.

This meeting of major gangs in Chicago was described as a “summit” by ABC Chicago, and an alert about the security threat that this poses was sent out to every police officer in the city on Friday…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/gangs-in-chicago-reportedly-agree-to-use-snipers-and-automatic-weapons-against-the-police
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 01:01:22 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

They must have gotten the go-ahead from Loretta Lynch.  One could battle and the feds will control the Chicago police.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They must have gotten the go-ahead from Loretta Lynch.  One could battle and the feds will control the Chicago police.

Wouldn't surprise me if the DOJ was organizing them for it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I can't imagine why the feds would want the Chicago beat. The Democrats already control the city.
Countdown to Resignation

geronl

Chicago is the city where gangs have gotten members elected to city council before

Offline dfwgator

I can't imagine why the feds would want the Chicago beat. The Democrats already control the city.
Yep, the Rats are the Biggest, Baddest Gang there is.

rangerrebew

Think how much more control the commiecrats would have if the fed controlled the police.

Offline flowers

THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WE ARE SEEING THIS.....OBAMALAW, FEDERALIZING THE POLICE

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Think how much more control the commiecrats would have if the fed controlled the police.

The feds are amassing weapons and ammo. If they can't enlist the local PD's they will create their own.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley