Author Topic: Trump in Fourth Place Among Black Voters  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump in Fourth Place Among Black Voters
« on: August 15, 2016, 12:33:35 am »
Trump in Fourth Place Among Black Voters

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-in-fourth-place-among-black-voters/

Oh boy.  Pathetic.  Is anyone surprised?  See the story and chart in the link above.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

Re: Trump in Fourth Place Among Black Voters
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 12:46:51 am »
No worries. He doesn't need Blacks, Hispanics, Millennials, The educated.  But let not your heart be troubled... The Freerepublic vote will take him to the promised land.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 01:02:44 am »
He can't be in 4th since it's only he and Hillary running. :P

geronl

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 01:13:38 am »
The only way for Trump to get any segment of the black vote now is to show up in the 'hood in white pimp suit handing out blunts....

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 03:16:19 am »
No worries. He doesn't need Blacks, Hispanics, Millennials, The educated.  But let not your heart be troubled... The Freerepublic vote will take him to the promised land.

lol!    Sure, with support of the mindless Trumpbots at Freakrepublic he can move the world.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 03:18:39 am »
He will get the lowest support among blacks since... since... ever.

I bet George Wallace had more black support than Trump! lol

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 03:20:33 am »

Whomever is left at Freerepublic after the bloodletting is done.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 04:12:36 am »
lol!    Sure, with support of the mindless Trumpbots at Freakrepublic he can move the world.

Oh, they would... if only that dastardly Ted Cruz hadn't ruined everything!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 04:21:35 am »

Probably less support than Robert Byrd.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 04:22:53 am »
He can't be in 4th since it's only he and Hillary running. :P

Gary Johnson and Stein.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 04:31:36 am »
No no no...

I distinctly remember graphics of mean, independent-looking black women striking a SERIOUS pose with pro-Trump captions being throw about. Plus, there is the amazingly credible Diamond and Silk. Not to mention ALL the Trumpettes who assured us that Trump would get so much of the black vote, it would be YUGE. Historic, even.

So, clearly NONE of this poll is true.

Damned media. Always out to get Trump!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 10:07:03 am »

Eventually, sure enough:
In Wallace's last term as governor in the late 1980s, he hired a black press secretary, appointed more than 160 blacks to state governing boards and worked to double the number of black voter registrars in Alabama's 67 counties. In part, it was the politics of patronage – in his last race for governor he won with 60 percent of the vote and well over 90 percent of the black vote – but on a deeper level it was using his waning political power to bond with those he once scorned. Tuskegee Institute responded with an honorary degree.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/daily/sept98/wallace031795.htm
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 10:50:17 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2016, 02:42:25 pm »
Gary Johnson and Stein.

Yes, that was my attempt at a joke since the Trumpers here like to tell us NeverTrumpers that we only have him or Hillary to choose from. :)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2016, 02:43:38 pm »

Don't forget he doesn't need us conservative "traitors" either....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 02:45:52 pm »
Eventually, sure enough: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/daily/sept98/wallace031795.htm

That's because he stopped being a racist when he became a Christian.................. and a Republican.  :patriot:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 02:46:19 pm »
Yes, that was my attempt at a joke since the Trumpers here like to tell us NeverTrumpers that we only have him or Hillary to choose from. :)

I got it.  ^-^

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 02:47:22 pm »
Probably less support than Robert Byrd.

Next thing you know, to increase his appeal with the Black voters, Trump will stage a photo of himself eating a bucket of fried chicken and a slice of watermelon.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 02:53:29 pm »
Next thing you know, to increase his appeal with the Black voters, Trump will stage a photo of himself eating a bucket of fried chicken and a slice of watermelon.

All he has to do is photoshop a slice of watermelon into his "I eat fried chicken with a fork" photo-op.   ^-^

geronl

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 08:06:27 pm »
All he has to do is photoshop a slice of watermelon into his "I eat fried chicken with a fork" photo-op.   ^-^

:silly:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2016, 08:26:10 pm »
Gary Johnson and Stein.

Hey, what's Evan McMullin, chopped liver.  :silly:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2016, 08:36:43 pm »

I've still got that photoshop...  :smokin:

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2016, 08:38:32 pm »
I've still got that photoshop...  :smokin:

LOL  You never did send that to me!  Probably a wise move!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2016, 08:48:59 pm »

:silly: :silly:  I was thinking the same thing! Nothing like KFC and a slice of watermelon to go along with it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2016, 08:52:33 pm »
:silly: :silly:  I was thinking the same thing! Nothing like KFC and a slice of watermelon to go along with it.

And a knife and fork with layered plates and napkins underneath the sole piece of chicken.

All that was missing was the Playboy issue.  ^-^