Author Topic: Reince Priebus Puts Rumors to Rest & Backs Donald Trump Erie, PA Rally 8 12 16  (Read 1456 times)

HAPPY2BME

Bill Kri$tol just $hit his pant$ a little bit (more) ..

HAPPY2BME

Reince Priebus:

"Don't believe the garbage you read in the news."

HAPPY2BME

LMAO ..

HAPPY2BME

After Trump loses, Priebus is going to be history.

===========================

Schillin' for Hillary again?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
After Trump loses, Priebus is going to be history.

Preibus?????

Neville Chamberlin GOP style.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It isn't like we haven't known that the Republican party isn't our party anymore.  We have known for months.

Trump followers have given in to the Establishment.  What a laugh.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HAPPY2BME

Whenever I want to see what is going through the mind of Hillary Clinton - I come to THIS website.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Whenever I want to see what is going through the mind of Hillary Clinton - I come to THIS website.
Whenever I want to see what is going through the mind of Donald Trump - I check the latest issue of Psycho Today.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sinkspur

Does Priebus know Trump gets his policy talking points from David Duke's twitter feed?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Why?  Don't act like you aren't aware that The Trumps and the Clintons are family friends.  If you want to find out about the Clintons find out from Ivanka.  Better yet go for a round of golf with Donald and Bill.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HAPPY2BME

Nope.  Just telling it like it is.  Hillary is going to wax the floor with Trump.  Those of you that rammed Trump down all of our throats after being repeatedly warned ad infinitum that Trump will not beat Hillary appear to be of the Hillary supporter ilk.  If you didn't want Hillary, why didn't you support a candidate that could actually beat her?

HonestJohn

Does Priebus know Trump gets his policy talking points from David Duke's twitter feed?

Yep.

Politically active Trump supporters love it, too.

You won't hear a peep of criticism about it from them.  Just a bunch of "YAY! Trump's saying what we think!"

Which means, of course, that this sick stuff *IS* what they think.

Silver Pines

@HAPPY2BME

Unless it's some poll that says Trump is ahead.  Believe that!  But anything else, don't buy it!

Silver Pines

===========================

Schillin' for Hillary again?

I'm glad you brought that up.  You want to see shilling?  Here's Trump in his own words:

"I know her very well and I know her husband very well, and I like them both…They are just really terrific people.”

The ad also quotes Trump praising Hillary Clinton as a “smart, tough and a very nice person,” and said, “She really works hard, and I think she does a good job.”
“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president,"

http://time.com/4417151/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ad-praise/

Have you seen praise of Hillary Clinton here that even begins to approach it?

Didn't think so.

@HAPPY2BME