Author Topic: Donald Trump: We are making a big move for Connecticut  (Read 1619 times)

Wingnut

Donald Trump: We are making a big move for Connecticut
« on: August 14, 2016, 01:41:38 pm »
 :pondering:

y SOPAN DEB CBS NEWS August 14, 2016, 12:13 AM
Comments  Share  Tweet  Stumble  Email
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Near the end of Donald Trump's speech on the campus of Sacred Heart University in Connecticut, loud claps of thunder boomed throughout the gymnasium. Many in the crowd - 5,000 strong - blanched. Trump, already speaking for more than hour, continued undeterred. He didn't seem to notice. It was an apt metaphor for the Trump candidacy.

He was in rare form on Saturday night - even for Trump. He mused out loud about withdrawing the credentials of the New York Times, calling it "real garbage."

"The newspaper is going to hell," Trump said. "They've got a couple of reporters in that newspaper who are so bad. I mean, lack of talent. But it's going to hell. So I think maybe what we will do, maybe we will start thinking about taking their press credentials away from them."

If Trump follows through, he would add the paper to a blacklist of media outlets barred from attending his events that currently includes the Washington Post, Politico and National Review, among others. The GOP nominee was unhappy about a piece published Saturday that cited campaign sources characterizing Trump as "frustrated" and "exhausted" by his falling poll numbers.

Thousands of supporters packed a gym, with no air conditioning to hear the business mogul speak. Trump went on stage more than a half hour late and attendees that had to be treated for heat-related symptoms reached double digits. At one point, Trump brought on stage an 18-year-old patient of the Make-A-Wish foundation, Giacomo Brancato, who said, as his wish, that he would like to meet Trump.

Brancato took the microphone as the crowd cheered and said, "Just everyone vote for Trump. Make America great again."

Soon after, Trump made a promise to Brancato.

"I'm telling this to Giacomo," Trump said. "I might lie to you," referring to the audience, "like Hillary does all the time, but I'll never lie to Giacomo, okay? All right Giacomo? You hold me to it."

Then Trump made his grand promise.

"We're gonna build a wall. But who, who, who, who is gonna pay for the wall?"

The crowd screeched, "Mexico!"
More:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-we-are-making-a-big-move-for-connecticut/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Donald Trump: We are making a big move for Connecticut
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 01:45:42 pm »

Sorry Donny....   BM's don't count.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 01:53:32 pm »
Thousands of supporters packed a gym, with no air conditioning to hear the business mogul speak. Trump went on stage more than a half hour late and attendees that had to be treated for heat-related symptoms reached double digits

A gathering of fools.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 01:56:34 pm »
Trumps should hold these rallies under a circus tent.  Better ventilation.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 02:13:40 pm »
Connecticut has not voted for a Republican in a presidential election since 1988.

With history as his guide, Trump does have a shot after-all.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 05:45:26 pm »
Connecticut has not voted for a Republican in a presidential election since 1988.

With history as his guide, Trump does have a shot after-all.

Connecticut has a whopping 7 electoral votes.  Looks like Donny is right on target; to lose that is.  What a dim bulb!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 05:59:24 pm »
This is parody right??

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 06:06:20 pm »
This is parody right??

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Even Trump doesn't know anymore.   888high58888

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 07:25:49 pm »
   Dukakis moved (a little) to the right in his fight against Bush 1 in 88, that's why he lost Connecticut, Trump being to the Left of Dukakis, may have a chance here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 08:03:36 pm »
:pondering:

y SOPAN DEB CBS NEWS August 14, 2016, 12:13 AM
Comments  Share  Tweet  Stumble  Email
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Near the end of Donald Trump's speech on the campus of Sacred Heart University in Connecticut, loud claps of thunder boomed throughout the gymnasium. Many in the crowd - 5,000 strong - blanched. Trump, already speaking for more than hour, continued undeterred. He didn't seem to notice. It was an apt metaphor for the Trump candidacy.

He was in rare form on Saturday night - even for Trump. He mused out loud about withdrawing the credentials of the New York Times, calling it "real garbage."

"The newspaper is going to hell," Trump said. "They've got a couple of reporters in that newspaper who are so bad. I mean, lack of talent. But it's going to hell. So I think maybe what we will do, maybe we will start thinking about taking their press credentials away from them."

If Trump follows through, he would add the paper to a blacklist of media outlets barred from attending his events that currently includes the Washington Post, Politico and National Review, among others. The GOP nominee was unhappy about a piece published Saturday that cited campaign sources characterizing Trump as "frustrated" and "exhausted" by his falling poll numbers.

Thousands of supporters packed a gym, with no air conditioning to hear the business mogul speak. Trump went on stage more than a half hour late and attendees that had to be treated for heat-related symptoms reached double digits. At one point, Trump brought on stage an 18-year-old patient of the Make-A-Wish foundation, Giacomo Brancato, who said, as his wish, that he would like to meet Trump.

Brancato took the microphone as the crowd cheered and said, "Just everyone vote for Trump. Make America great again."

Soon after, Trump made a promise to Brancato.

"I'm telling this to Giacomo," Trump said. "I might lie to you," referring to the audience, "like Hillary does all the time, but I'll never lie to Giacomo, okay? All right Giacomo? You hold me to it."

Then Trump made his grand promise.

"We're gonna build a wall. But who, who, who, who is gonna pay for the wall?"

The crowd screeched, "Mexico!"
More:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-we-are-making-a-big-move-for-connecticut/

What'd he do? Use a cleanse???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...