Author Topic: McMullin Earns Independence Party of Minnesota Ballot Line! (He is on another state ballot!!)  (Read 1987 times)

cuky

McMullin Earns Independence Party of Minnesota Ballot Line

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/blog

AUGUST 13, 2016 (SALT LAKE CITY and SAINT PAUL, MN) – The Independence Party of Minnesota Executive Committee today unanimously voted to select Evan McMullin as their 2016 Presidential candidate. The Independence Party of Minnesota and the McMullin campaign are working together starting today to gather the 2,000 signatures needed to appear on the ballot.

“What impressed us was Evan’s willingness to listen and learn about the Minnesota Independence Party and how his values of adherence to the Constitution, personal liberty and fundamental government reform match our own. He is deeply knowledgeable on national security matters and the threats facing our nation, and has served our country with distinction,” said Phil Fuehrer, Chairman of the Independence Party of Minnesota.

“It’s an honor to stand with the Independence Party of Minnesota in our fight to give Americans a better choice for President. Our national grassroots campaign has exploded in just the first 5 days of this race, and we look forward to campaigning in Minnesota very soon,” said McMullin.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 04:26:15 am by cuky »

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

First and foremost he is not trump!!!!!!

He and about 300 million + Americans.

Offline dfwgator

That is how many better candidates than trump there are.
Well, like it or not, it's going to be one of two that's going to be the next President.  It won't be this guy.

Wingnut

:pondering: Personally I don't like it and will do all within my power to prevent trump from ever being elected POTUS.

:0001: :beer:

Offline Night Hides Not

Well, like it or not, it's going to be one of two that's going to be the next President.  It won't be this guy.

Not getting my vote either, not with Rick Wilson playing a prominent role in his campaign.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I'm hoping he gets on more ballots.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline kevindavis007

If he is a write in Illinois, I'm writing him in.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”