Author Topic: 'Tantamount to Treason': Gorka Condemns Distortion of ISIS Intel  (Read 230 times)

Offline unknown

'Tantamount to Treason': Gorka Condemns Distortion of ISIS Intel

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/13/gorka-report-centcom-officials-altered-intel-play-down-isis-threat

Aug 13, 2016 // 9:36am     
As seen on Hannity

Dr. Sebastian Gorka appeared on "Hannity" last night to react to a bombshell report that reveals officials from the U.S. military’s Central Command altered key data to downplay the threat of ISIS.

Gorka said the report, which comes from a House Republican panel, confirms allegations by dozens of intelligence analysts that their reports were altered by CENTCOM higher-ups.

"This act of willfully distorting and playing down the intelligence assessments when American is at war is tantamount to being a treasonous act," Gorka said.

He likened it a member of the intelligence community "watering down" the assessments of what the Japanese or Germans were doing during World War II.

"If that person were found out, they have been court-martialed and they could have been executed," Gorka said. "This is political interference in the intelligence cycle. It is absolutely outrageous, and it will endanger American lives."

He said this is further evidence that the Obama administration will not allow any intelligence to counter their narrative that their policies are working and the fight against ISIS is going well.

{.. snip  see URL for video..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)