Author Topic: Clinton: Trump's Death Would Be Good For Economy  (Read 366 times)

Offline unknown

Clinton: Trump's Death Would Be Good For Economy
« on: August 13, 2016, 05:04:35 pm »

Clinton: Trump's Death Would Be Good For Economy

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8309/clinton-trumps-death-would-be-good-economy-robert-kraychik

Robert Kraychik
August 11, 2016

Hillary Clinton essentially stated that Donald Trump’s death would be beneficial for the economy during an ostensibly economics-oriented speech on Thursday in Warren, MI. While criticizing Trump’s call for abolition of estate tax/death tax, she provided recommendations for how to best dispose of Trump's assets following his death via government direction.

Government confiscation and redistribution of her opponent’s wealth following his death, said Clinton, would be preferable to his own disposal of his assets.

[Hillary Clinton says,]
And then there’s the estate tax, which Trump wants to eliminate altogether. Now if you believe that he’s as wealthy as he says, that alone would save the Trump family four billion dollars. It would do nothing for 99.8% of Americans. So they’d get a four billion dollar tax cut, and 99.8% of Americans would get nothing. Just think of what we could do with those four billion dollars. We could pay for more than forty-seven thousand veterans to get a four-year college degree. We could provide a year’s worth of health care to nearly three million kids. Or we could fund a year’s worth of federal assistance to state and local law enforcement. I think there are a lot of better ways to spend the money.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Clinton: Trump's Death Would Be Good For Economy
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 05:08:52 pm »
LOL!!!  Yeah.  That's how everybody took it.

What a friggin' STRETCH!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Re: Clinton: Trump's Death Would Be Good For Economy
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 06:47:53 pm »
Daily Wire = Ben Shapiro = Neo-con establishment!

Why would you post from a Trump hating website??

/Trumpertantrum off