Author Topic: BOOM! Watch Trump Spox Katrina Pierson DESTROY #NeverTrumper Ashley Pratte on O’Reilly Factor (VIDEO)  (Read 979 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpted:

BOOM! Watch Trump Spox Katrina Pierson DESTROY #NeverTrumper Ashley Pratte on O’Reilly Factor (VIDEO)

Katrina Pierson: As I said earlier today, Donald Trump could sneeze and CNN would run a headline for 4 days that Donald Trump attacked the environment… This is the type on nonsense and absurdity we are dealing with on the Trump campaign from the media with the help of Never Trumpers.

Ashley Pratte: (sneering) He creates the absurdity!

Katrina Pierson: By the way we have been talking about espionage, devils and babies for crying out loud when the real violators are the people who have been supporting these unconstitutional wars, arming the enemies, killing tens of thousands of the last few years and we’re talking about Donald Trump being a threat? Are you kidding me?

Ashley Pratte: The media would focus on those serious issues if in fact…

Read More At: http://megynkelly.org/102726/boom-watch-trump-spox-katrina-pierson-destroy-nevertrumper-ashley-pratte-on-oreilly-factor-video/

Offline sinkspur

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:40:15 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

I don't see any "BOOM!" here.

But the headline does amuse.....   :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Excerpted:

BOOM! Watch Trump Spox Katrina Pierson DESTROY #NeverTrumper Ashley Pratte on O’Reilly Factor (VIDEO)

Read More At: http://megynkelly.org/102726/boom-watch-trump-spox-katrina-pierson-destroy-nevertrumper-ashley-pratte-on-oreilly-factor-video/

The bimbo who plans to challenge Cruz in '18. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sinkspur

Ben Jacobs
‏@Bencjacobs Ben Jacobs Retweeted daveweigel
I know of no reporter on the Trump beat who would ever consider calling Katrina Pierson for anything

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  19m19 minutes ago
stuart stevens Retweeted Ben Jacobs
It was the "Open Other End" stickers on the Coke cans at Trump headquarters that should have been a clue.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

It's a BFAC special....  :smokin:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

The bimbo who plans to challenge Cruz in '18. :silly:

There are only two reasons Trump keeps her around and one why Cruz didn't.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

HonestJohn

To the politically active Trump supporter, ensconced in their alt-right hateverse, it was an epic put down. 

To the vast majority who are not living in an echo chamber, it sounded like an escaped mental patient talking about the squirrel domination of man.

Complete kookery.