Author Topic: New Study Finds that Millennials Can’t Even Get Sex Right  (Read 845 times)

rangerrebew

New Study Finds that Millennials Can’t Even Get Sex Right
« on: August 13, 2016, 03:38:12 pm »
New Study Finds that Millennials Can’t Even Get Sex Right
08.11.2016 | Daily Surge | 0

56 Share Tweet Email

Millennials are not messing around?

According to a recent study by the Archives of Sexual behavior, the next generation of Americans are perhaps playing more Pokemon than anything else.

What in the world is going on or not going on in the sex lives of Millennials?

Apparently, it is a combination of feminism taking its toll and perhaps the inability to make deep relationships. The Twitter generation may be out of luck when it comes to sex.

Look for a population drop soon. Not good.

http://dailysurge.com/2016/08/millennials-saying-no-sex-whos-blame-internet-feminists/
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:39:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Dirt for sale

Re: New Study Finds that Millennials Can’t Even Get Sex Right
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 05:47:17 pm »
Most male incentives to marry are gone. Women are naturally hypergamous. Now that women are earning more, the pool of acceptable men has naturally shrunk. Polygamy will be normalized as a solution to this problem. The law has essentially weaponized women and gelded men. Not all men have the stones or stupidity to play russian roulette.
This state of affairs only bodes well for wealthy and careful men and women. The rest will lose and are losing.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 06:01:20 pm »
What do you expect from a society that can't tell the difference between opposite-sex relations and same-sex ones?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 06:06:52 pm »
Most male incentives to marry are gone. Women are naturally hypergamous. Now that women are earning more, the pool of acceptable men has naturally shrunk. Polygamy will be normalized as a solution to this problem. The law has essentially weaponized women and gelded men. Not all men have the stones or stupidity to play russian roulette.
This state of affairs only bodes well for wealthy and careful men and women. The rest will lose and are losing.

And, the reasons for women to marry are shrinking. 

The Japanese have a similar problem with sex - or the lack thereof, and Japanese women are far from being equal or feminists.

And, yes, fewer men are employed now than in the past, but that's not necessarily caused by more women working - there's just fewer jobs all around.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 06:16:27 pm »
They're confused about which bathroom to use.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 06:20:35 pm »
There is a reason the last recession was popularly referred to as a "mancession". A service economy doesn't need many men.
(Almost) everything men formally did for women, the government now does.
Women need men like a fish needs a bike, I get it, it is becoming true enough for all material needs.
The japanese men who have given up are referred to as the "grass eaters". They have little ambition and many escape into videogames.  The women there have very high standards and have replaced men with various pet animals. In america they are mgtow, a hijacked movement (is there any other kind?) which gives good men a bad name.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 06:25:58 pm by Dirt for sale »

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 06:22:32 pm »
Who needs women when the Millennial male can have this.

I made my husband try a sex robot
Can the crowdfunded Autoblow2 deliver on its promise to revolutionize male sex toys? I asked my husband to find out
TRACY CLARK-FLORY

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/15/i_made_my_husband_try_a_sex_robot/