Author Topic: Sarah Palin, Donald Trump both are media targets.  (Read 2083 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sarah Palin, Donald Trump both are media targets.
« on: August 13, 2016, 02:15:22 pm »
Sarah Palin, Donald Trump both are media targets.

The media, complicit with elitists in both political parties, are trying to “Sarah Palin” Donald Trump. Sarah Palin was a rock star when she gained national attention in 2008 as John McCain’s vice-presidential pick. She articulated the message of We the People clearly and concisely. Her record of accomplishment as governor of Alaska was impeccable, complete with having broken the shackles of Republican cronyism that permeated the Alaskan political landscape like manure on a chicken farm.

Palin refused to allow the same people today attacking Donald Trump to craft a message that wasn’t hers. The pompous so-called network news cognoscenti decided that the woman who had taken Alaska to unparalleled heights wasn’t intelligent enough to be vice president because she (according to them) didn’t read the right newspapers. The relentless attacks on Sarah Palin included foolish stories about her refusing to wear outfits selected for her by Republican handlers.

Similar measures are now being employed in hopes of destroying Donald Trump. The reason is because Trump isn’t one of them. He’s a blue-collar billionaire who eats cold Colonel Sanders’ fried chicken on his private luxury jet after a long day on the campaign trail. And just as the media and political hacks made a big deal over Sarah Palin making her own wardrobe choices, so it was that CNN did an entire program segment on Donald Trump eating fried chicken with a knife and fork. Which raises the question; “How long before some black person goes on television claiming Trump is racist because he eats Colonel Sanders’ fried chicken, and most black people eat Popeye’s fried chicken?”

The media are comprised of liars and distorters of the news mirroring Russian “Agitatsiya Propaganda” better known as “Agitprop.” Agitprop was/is a Russian political strategy used to influence and mobilize public opinion.

More At: http://thyblackman.com/2016/08/09/sarah-palin-donald-trump-both-are-media-targets/

Silver Pines

Re: Sarah Palin, Donald Trump both are media targets.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:42:05 pm »
LOL, oh, dear God...Donald Trump is a "blue-collar billionaire"?  Seriously?  LOL!

The man was raised from birth with a silver spoon in his mouth.  He's a Manhattanite penthouse dweller.  There is no trace, no sliver, no shred of anything approaching "blue-collar" in his seventy years on this earth.

Unless we're supposed to believe that eating fried chicken makes one blue-collar.  Is that it?  Is that the evidence from which we're proceeding, lol?  It's evidence of nothing more than the fact that Trump eats fast food.    Also, I'll note that eating fried chicken off bone china with a sterling knife and fork is hardly reminiscent of the working class.

As we told you folks over and over, Trump was always going to be a media target once the primaries were over, but you refused to listen.  You insisted that this time it would be different because the unparalleled alpha of all alphas & three-dimensional chess player had total control over the media and would play them like a fiddle.  The only difference this time around is that he's such a joke and an idiot that he can't stop shoveling material in their direction.

As for Palin, I'm pretty much sick of her poor-me victim schtick.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 03:04:01 pm »
Both Palin and Trump are media targets because they have a penchant for saying idiotic things.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 05:11:04 pm »

Trump and Palin are the "Forrest Gumps" of American Politics.  No target about it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 05:50:49 pm »
LOL, oh, dear God...Donald Trump is a "blue-collar billionaire"?  Seriously?  LOL!

The man was raised from birth with a silver spoon in his mouth.  He's a Manhattanite penthouse dweller.  There is no trace, no sliver, no shred of anything approaching "blue-collar" in his seventy years on this earth.

Unless we're supposed to believe that eating fried chicken makes one blue-collar.  Is that it?  Is that the evidence from which we're proceeding, lol?  It's evidence of nothing more than the fact that Trump eats fast food.    Also, I'll note that eating fried chicken off bone china with a sterling knife and fork is hardly reminiscent of the working class.

As we told you folks over and over, Trump was always going to be a media target once the primaries were over, but you refused to listen.  You insisted that this time it would be different because the unparalleled alpha of all alphas & three-dimensional chess player had total control over the media and would play them like a fiddle.  The only difference this time around is that he's such a joke and an idiot that he can't stop shoveling material in their direction.

As for Palin, I'm pretty much sick of her poor-me victim schtick.
You want an example of a blue-collar billionaire?

Look at a guy named Terry Pegula.

The guy is worth billions. He made it in oil and gas exploration (particularly when fracking became viable). Yet everything he's done has been to help his old hometown. He's built real estate. He's bought the local sports teams, one because he loved the team growing up, the other to save it from getting sold to people who wanted to move it out of Toronto. He and his wife are pretty low-key people, but the people around here love him. The Pegulas ooze a basic, down-to-earth mentality of the common upstate New Yorker, even though they're filthy rich. About the only "rich" thing about them is that their daughter plays pro tennis (the correlation between tennis and rich people is something I still don't quite get, to be honest).

Compare him to Trump. Now, maybe it's because Trump was raised in New York City, but that down-to-earth, small-town ethos is completely absent from Trump's behavior. He was born into wealth in the big city. By all definitions, he's a white-collar guy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 06:25:50 pm »
Dec 2013

“‘I’m going to walk away with it and win it outright,’” a long-time New York political consultant recalled. “Trump told us, ‘I’m going to get in and all the polls are going to go crazy. I’m going to suck all the oxygen out of the room. I know how to work the media in a way that they will never take the lights off of me.'”

Trump is getting all the media attention he wants. This was the whole plan. He has destroyed the conservative movement in this country for a generation and gotten his good friend Hillary into the White House.

Silver Pines

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 09:33:39 pm »
You want an example of a blue-collar billionaire?

Look at a guy named Terry Pegula.

The guy is worth billions. He made it in oil and gas exploration (particularly when fracking became viable). Yet everything he's done has been to help his old hometown. He's built real estate. He's bought the local sports teams, one because he loved the team growing up, the other to save it from getting sold to people who wanted to move it out of Toronto. He and his wife are pretty low-key people, but the people around here love him. The Pegulas ooze a basic, down-to-earth mentality of the common upstate New Yorker, even though they're filthy rich. About the only "rich" thing about them is that their daughter plays pro tennis (the correlation between tennis and rich people is something I still don't quite get, to be honest).

Compare him to Trump. Now, maybe it's because Trump was raised in New York City, but that down-to-earth, small-town ethos is completely absent from Trump's behavior. He was born into wealth in the big city. By all definitions, he's a white-collar guy.

Terry Pegula reminds me of Sam Walton, who never moved out of the house he and his wife moved into in 1959.  He drove an old truck and reportedly was a humble man.

Trump, as we know, doesn't know the meaning of humility.  I agree with you that his NYC background might have something to do with it, but Trump also has bad, flashy taste...much like someone who just won the lottery instead of a man who was born into money.

@jmyrlefuller

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 09:36:48 pm »
Trump's  homes remind me of a Saddam palace.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 09:37:33 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 09:49:39 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Trump taste is a cross between Boss Hogg and Liberace

geronl

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 10:04:30 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

"Fratboy Bordello" was the description once used for the decor of a Nicholas Cage home for sale.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 10:06:07 pm »
They both put targets on their own backs. I really liked Palin until she took that (sponsored) bus tour and kept leading us on about running in 2012. That and her family drama is just too much. They are political Kartrashians.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 10:19:05 pm »
Trump is getting all the media attention he wants. This was the whole plan. He has destroyed the conservative movement in this country for a generation and gotten his good friend Hillary into the White House.

I believe that GWB was the last Republican President in my lifetime. 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 10:20:19 pm »
They both put targets on their own backs. I really liked Palin until she took that (sponsored) bus tour and kept leading us on about running in 2012. That and her family drama is just too much. They are political Kartrashians.
What an insult to the Kardashians—and I never thought that would be possible!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 10:22:07 pm »
I believe that GWB was the last Republican President in my lifetime.

Quite probable, we especially aren't going to have a shot if we can't at least nominate a Repunblican

Silver Pines

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 10:24:21 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

@Gov Bean Counter

LOL, right on both counts.

HonestJohn

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 10:30:11 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

That's a... very apt description of his tastes.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 10:37:22 pm »
I don't understand it; crassness and bad taste in food does not make one "blue collar".

geronl

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 10:42:39 pm »
The big mirror makes the room look YUGE!

Now here is a pic of the childrens wing...