Author Topic: Clinton Can't Win in November  (Read 514 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Clinton Can't Win in November
« on: August 13, 2016, 02:07:07 pm »
Clinton Can't Win in November

Paul Ryan, Kelly Ayotte, and John McCain got what they wanted. At the expense of their party, they bludgeoned Donald Trump into supporting their RINO candidacies over their superior conservative challengers.  Perrinnial Leftist lapdog, anti-gun activist Susan Collins (whose Collins/Snowe "Hamlet routine" in 2009 helped pass ObamaCare), also got a "doggie treat" from the press for her betrayal.

But, for other RINO's tempted to backstab the man who could be president, they may want to tattoo this talking point on their palms and read it whenever the Leftist press (including Fox) asks them anything about Donald Trump.

The talking point is this:  "I have no obligation to denounce my allies, just because you "order" me to do so.  And this is particularly true so long as you continue to excuse the vile, loathsome, and dangerous behavior of Hillary Clinton."

The fact is, there's a universe of things I find disgusting, starting out with each morning's edition of the New York Times.  And while I am almost always tempted to write a letter denouncing their contemptible hypocrisy, I never do.

Read More At: http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelhammond/2016/08/13/clinton-cant-win-in-november-n2204449

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Clinton Can't Win in November
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:44:11 pm »
This is the kind of BS that will lose the Senate and severely cut the Republican majority the House, to where is becomes meaningless, if not have it lost all together. If Clinton wins, and it looks like odds are greatly in favor of that, her reign of terror will have no bounds if we lose the down ballot. That is where the focus should be.
Republicans supporting Trump will not have their minds changed, and those who just cannot support him, cannot be convinced to do so.  Denouncing each other, helps nobody but Hillary.

The only person that can change minds is Trump himself, and he is doing a disastrous job at doing that, and looking at this story, so are his supporters.

Don’t denounce – encourage.   If you can’t vote for Trump Vote the down ballot. Anything less is a message to just stay home. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 02:55:25 pm »
You can almost see the flop sweat flying off of Hammond's keyboard.

There are so many errors, mistakes, and outright falsehoods in this screed that it can be completely discounted.  The guy is apparently unaware that Trump is not only losing the popular vote but he's also losing battleground states (where the electoral votes are that he needs) AND he's losing a couple of red states as well.

Not only CAN Clinton win, she WILL win.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 03:00:38 pm »
You can almost see the flop sweat flying off of Hammond's keyboard.

There are so many errors, mistakes, and outright falsehoods in this screed that it can be completely discounted.  The guy is apparently unaware that Trump is not only losing the popular vote but he's also losing battleground states (where the electoral votes are that he needs) AND he's losing a couple of red states as well.

Not only CAN Clinton win, she WILL win.

Thanks! Your judgement on such is sound. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 03:03:29 pm »
Thanks! Your judgement on such is sound.

I'll put my money where my mouth is.  Howza 'bout a little wager for $100?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.