Author Topic: Does Anyone Actually Believe Cheryl Mills Was Just Helping the Clinton Foundation for Fun?  (Read 708 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Does Anyone Actually Believe Cheryl Mills Was Just Helping the Clinton Foundation for Fun?
Sorry, but I’m actually not an idiot.
By Katherine Timpf — August 12, 2016

I can’t decide what’s more infuriating: Those e-mails suggesting inappropriate links between Hillary Clinton’s State Department and the Clinton Foundation, or her campaign’s explanation of those e-mails suggesting that they think I’m a total, complete moron.

At the same time that Cheryl Mills was working as chief of staff in the secretary of state’s office, she was also conducting interviews for the secretary of state’s foundation. That is a textbook example of a situation that, at the very least, looks like someone using her public resources for personal gain. Any reasonable person can recognize that.

But the Clinton campaign — apparently hoping that voters completely lack critical-thinking skills  – has released a statement in response insisting that all suspicions are completely ridiculous, that Mills was just doing “volunteer work for a charitable foundation,” and that “the idea that this poses a conflict of interest is absurd.”

That’s right . . . Mills was just doing it for fun! She was just like, “Hey I’ve got some time off . . . you know what my favorite thing to do in the whole world is? Watch TV? Drink wine? Nahhhhh, I want to go interview potential candidates for the Clinton Foundation!  And she definitely chose that specific foundation solely because it was so great and fun, and definitely not because it was one that was run by her boss. How “absurd” to think that someone spending her free time doing work for her boss’ foundation might possibly indicate she was receiving anything from her boss for doing so. In fact, I’m sure they never even talked about it! And if you think otherwise, then you are the one who is being “absurd!”

more

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/438957/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"...hoping that voters completely lack critical-thinking skills..."

In all fairness, this does seem to be the goal of our current "education" system.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Does Anyone Actually Believe Cheryl Mills Was Just Helping the Clinton Foundation for Fun?

Sure I do! Just like I believe the sun will rise in the West tomorrow and the Pacific Ocean will be on the East coast! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"...hoping that voters completely lack critical-thinking skills..."

In all fairness, this does seem to be the goal of our current "education" system.

I'd like to see Cheryl Mills' and other Clinton Crime Family's minions off-shore account balances.
Principles matter. Words matter.