Author Topic: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job  (Read 22586 times)

Offline unknown

Re: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2016, 04:40:02 pm »
Facts? You bring facts? Piffle.

I have noticed a certain group that only desires to operate on emotions. And they try to get everyone else to do the same.

As someone here says all the time, I am interested in Truth. It is truth that I stand up for. Truth..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2016, 04:41:21 pm »
Didn't you get the memo @unknown?  Facts aren't welcomed here.

I have noticed a certain group that only desires to operate on emotions. And they try to get everyone else to do the same.

As someone here says all the time, I am interested in Truth. It is truth that I stand up for. Truth..

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2016, 04:43:18 pm »
What makes you think that he's not pals with both???

Soros has a $29 Billion tax bill coming due next year. If that isn't incentive enough for him to work to manipulate both sides in an election I don't know what is.

George Soros May Face a Monster Tax Bill

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-30/george-soros-s-tax-bill

Trump owes plenty of money himself and some of what he owes may be owed to Soros.

Big names back Trump tower
Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-story building

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

Offline flowers

« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2016, 04:53:13 pm »

:patriot:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2016, 04:57:07 pm »

Never heard  a Trump supporter admit they function on emotion.  Well said.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2016, 04:58:45 pm »

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline unknown

« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2016, 05:02:52 pm »

You don't understand context very well do you? Either that or you have purposely been dishonest.

Offline unknown

« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2016, 05:03:54 pm »
:beer:

And you are a fellow co-conspirator in dishonesty. Dang the truth, eh @musiclady ?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2016, 05:13:40 pm »

I am interested in Truth. It is truth that I stand up for. Truth..

And you are a Trump supporter?  Does the irony make you itch?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:13:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2016, 05:17:01 pm »
Trump has no history other than that of a liberal con-man.

ENTIRELY true!  Vote for him if you must but at least know what you are voting for!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2016, 05:18:49 pm »

Wow ... and then they went on to say that they stand for Truth?   :silly: 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:19:38 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2016, 05:22:58 pm »

Our constitution on the other hand is a document of logic among other things. Its why slavery remaining legal was an abomination because it ran contrary to the logic of the constitution. Its why things led to that inevitable outcome.

HonestJohn

« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2016, 06:01:49 pm »
GOP has the most pro-life platform ever one analyst said for those

Who get upset over tit-for-tat; as HonestJohn or whomever try to ascribe Trump's support to Neo-Nazis.

There is only one candidate that proposes policy to discriminate based on religion. (Ban Muslims coming into America.  Force Muslims in America to register for a government tracking database.)

There is only one candidate who states that ethnicity prevents one from being American. (Judge Curiel is a Mexican, despite being born in America to legal immigrants.)

There is only one candidate who could not repudiate David Duke's endorsement for weeks, despite pressure from all and sundry.

There is only one candidate who regularly retweets white nationalists.

There is only one candidate who tweets neo-Nazi tropes.

---

And there is one one candidate whose supporters adore such actions and will defend them.

That'd be Trump.

(Hint: If you defend something without question, you support it.)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2016, 07:10:13 pm »
Or 3 or 4;

But Trump hasn't played a game with the extermination of Middle Eastern Christianity like Bush has.

I'll take Trump over the blood on Bush's hands and his destruction of the GOP any day of the week.

Very noble to stand up for the Democrats Hoodat. You took offense, Let's all remember that.
Can I play too?

I bet Hillary, nor any of the third party candidates have been involved in 8 or 9 figure bankruptcies, either. See how easy that is? Just because someone hasn't made an absolute mess of things because they didn't have the authority to do so, doesn't mean you give them that authority.

Otherwise, there are a lot of homeless people who have never made a major merchandising or other corporate mistake, who should be in line for a corner office, if not CEO.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2016, 07:14:42 pm »

Furthermore, Vice President candidate Pence is a solid pro-lifer and much more accomplished in the pro-life movement than any of the Senatorial candidates who were running.
Barring the removal from office for whatever reason, the only chance Pence would have to influence any policy is to break a tie vote in the Senate. Otherwise, he's the guy behind the guy who influences policy, but has no juice at all. Supporting Trump because...Pence!! is like supporting McCain because...Palin!!

And, frankly, I don't think that would have worked out as well as people hoped, either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2016, 07:16:05 pm »
They want to blame us if their Cheeto Powdered candidate loses....

Meanwhile he campaigns in places like Maine, Detroit and Connecticut...

:silly:

geronl

Offline unknown

« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2016, 08:15:51 pm »

Wow, there have been a lot of leftist liberal democrat loving Kasich, Jebbie, McCain, Romney, et al., lovers that have shown themselves that all they want to do is operate on emotion, dang the truth. They are not truth lovers, but emotion lovers, they act purposefully to take things out of context and be dishonest.

It wasn't too difficult to out them. Just show them the truth, and they become dishonest. They cannot discuss the facts, so the resort to dishonesty.

Oh well. That is who they are.   :tongue2:

I have posted numerous articles that show them for what they are, leftist liberal democrat loving Kasich, Jebbie, McCain, Romney, et al., lovers; many of whom that have specifically said that will vote and endorse Hillary.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2016, 08:18:14 pm »
They want to blame us if their Cheeto Powdered candidate loses....

Meanwhile he campaigns in places like Maine, Detroit and Connecticut...

:silly:

Meanwhile people in Michigan aren't fond of either candidate (A large majority would prefer someone else)

MLive readers in poll results don't want a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump presidency

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/08/poll_results_mlive_readers_don.html

Trump

Absolutely not, his rhetoric is not presidential: 51.2% (4,724 votes)
    Absolutely yes, he would make Michigan better: 25.69% (2,370 votes)
    No, He doesn't have the experience: 13.23% (1,221 votes)
    Yes, I guess he's the best choice we have: 9.87% (911 votes)

Clinton

Absolutely not, I don't think she's been truthful about Benghazi and her emails: 41.69% (1,679 votes)
    Absolutely yes, he would make Michigan better: 26.92% (1,084 votes)
    No, she's just more of the same: 18.05% (727 votes)
    Yes, I guess she's the best choice we have: 13.33% (537 votes)

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2016, 09:02:12 pm »
Meanwhile people in Michigan aren't fond of either candidate (A large majority would prefer someone else)

MLive readers in poll results don't want a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump presidency

Trump

Clinton

Absolutely yes, he [sic] would make Michigan better: 26.92% (1,084 votes)

No, slim majority (52.61%) are in favor of either Trump or Clinton to the point of saying "absolutely yes" to one or the other.  Only 47.39% want neither (if we generously include those who picked Trump or Clinton on the "best we've got" as preferring another choice)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:03:08 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2016, 12:11:01 am »
I don't know what leads you to believe that CC is mixed up with that vile tweeter or knows him.  You must not understand how twitter works.

Actually I do know how twitter works, which is why I asked the question. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2016, 12:15:42 am »
Soros has a $29 Billion tax bill coming due next year. If that isn't incentive enough for him to work to manipulate both sides in an election I don't know what is.

George Soros May Face a Monster Tax Bill

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-30/george-soros-s-tax-bill

Trump owes plenty of money himself and some of what he owes may be owed to Soros.

Big names back Trump tower
Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-story building

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

And the Saudi Prince who is a significant share holder in FOX...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/set-an-open-course-for-the-virgin-sea?utm_term=.hh9pJl9Za#.hya0NDq1e
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/01/28/saudi-prince-epically-burns-donald-trump-remember-those-two-times-i-bailed-you-out-financially/ (Al-Waleed owns 6.8% of FOX News...)

C S Lewis

Offline unknown

« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2016, 12:16:25 am »

Kind of a bummer because it will be one or the other. I really wanted Ted Cruz. But, alas, it will Clinton or Trump.

Clinton

or

Trump

Clinton

or

Trump

That's all we get.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2016, 12:19:58 am »

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/08/poll_results_mlive_readers_don.html

Trump

Absolutely not, his rhetoric is not presidential: 51.2% (4,724 votes)
    No, He doesn't have the experience: 13.23% (1,221 votes)
    Yes, I guess he's the best choice we have: 9.87% (911 votes)

Clinton

Absolutely not, I don't think she's been truthful about Benghazi and her emails: 41.69% (1,679 votes)
    Absolutely yes, he would make Michigan better: 26.92% (1,084 votes)
    No, she's just more of the same: 18.05% (727 votes)
    Yes, I guess she's the best choice we have: 13.33% (537 votes)

This is a great opportunity for a Third Party with a decent platform to grow. If we're going to get hit with a NY Liberal either way, best to build for a future. I don't see one for Constitutional COnservatives with either the GOP or the Democrat/Marxists.

C S Lewis