Author Topic: Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite  (Read 404 times)

Offline unknown

Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

Matthew Boyle
12 Aug 2016

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton’s running mate, dined exclusively with the son of progressive billionaire George Soros on Thursday evening, according to a photo posted on Alexander Soros’ Instagram on Friday afternoon.

“Love this man!” Alex Soros wrote along with a photograph of him with the vice presidential hopeful. “Was great to have dinner with a man we need to call one day #vicepresident @timkaine last night! He is definitely the real deal!”

The fact that Alex Soros, who was inspired in his own progressivism by his controversial father, has unfettered access to Kaine—Hillary Clinton’s running mate—is unsurprising. The Clinton apparatus has long come under scrutiny for their closeness with high dollar donor class figures, some of which has prompted federal law enforcement to fight for an official criminal investigation into the “Clinton Cash” narrative—one the Department of Justice (DOJ) under Attorney General Loretta Lynch has reportedly shut down. That being said, reports have surfaced that the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara is in fact investigating—along with the FBI—the Clinton Foundation for such donor class proclivities with the Clinton apparatus.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Progressives and the leftist media have been befuddled as to how, despite a certainly rough past few weeks that really stretches back a couple months, Donald Trump is still standing. Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and her allies in the media, thought Trump would be gone by now.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) made this point on the Fox News Channel earlier on Friday.

“Donald Trump has had everything including the kitchen sink thrown at him,” Sessions said. “And he’s still standing in key battleground states. He’s neck and neck with Clinton and I think as his message continues to roll out and the American people realize they have a chance to change the direction from this failed status quo, to a growth agenda that can make their lives better, he’s going to move forward in the polls. He’s leading in states that we haven’t carried in 12 years. You can’t win in this race without doing well in Ohio and Pennsylvania and some of these other states and he’s doing very well there. He was leading in a poll recently in Iowa. This is strong even though it’s been a rough, rocky week or 10 days here.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)