Author Topic: 2012 Pentagon report warned Obama was creating ISIS  (Read 694 times)

Offline unknown

2012 Pentagon report warned Obama was creating ISIS
« on: August 13, 2016, 02:36:45 am »

2012 Pentagon report warned Obama was creating ISIS

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/2012-pentagon-report-warned-obama-was-creating-isis/print/

Art Moore
08/12/2016

Donald Trump’s declaration this week at a campaign rally that President Obama and Hillary Clinton “founded” ISIS drew outrage from establishment media, and the Republican nominee now insists he was being sarcastic, but a Defense Intelligence Agency document declassified last year shows the Obama administration was warned in 2012 that if it continued its policies, a radical Islamic regime could form in Eastern Syria.

Writing in Chronicles magazine, Jim Jatras, a former U.S. diplomat and foreign policy adviser to the Senate GOP leadership, cited a DIA report in August 2012 that was declassified and released last year under a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch.

Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time under President Obama.

{.. snip ..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: 2012 Pentagon report warned Obama was creating ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:39:04 am »
Why are you still trying to justify a statement  that Trump himself has said was sarcastic, that he didn't mean?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 02:41:18 am »
Why are you still trying to justify a statement  that Trump himself has said was sarcastic, that he didn't mean?

I find it interesting.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 03:38:49 am »

And your need to respond to everything someone says positive regarding Trump, what drives that emotion?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 12:46:08 pm »

How do you know that Unknown is the author of the article at the World Net Daily? Is he Art Moore? Is there some problem for others to post articles?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 12:57:54 pm »
 :peeonobama:

Hell  yeah, Obama and Clinton's role should be exposed; sarcasm, truth, whatever one wants to call it.

Gary Johnson said Trump was correct as well.

Sounds like an attempt to squelch conversation.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 01:09:00 pm »
Sorry, but anything from the Worldnut daily should be taken with a grain of salt.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org