Author Topic: Hillary: Best as in Easiest to Bribe?  (Read 486 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary: Best as in Easiest to Bribe?
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:19:58 pm »

Hillary: Best as in Easiest to Bribe?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/hillary_best_as_in_easiest_to_bribe_.html

August 12, 2016
Gary Hancock

Those with criminal intent think differently about some things than most of the rest of us. For instance, when the word ‘best’ is used in comparing lawmen (or lawwomen) or politicians, most of us look to the lawman with the track record of honesty and justice, and the politician with a history of trustworthiness and support of the Constitution. But criminals have a different take on the word ‘best.’ In the hit movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, criminal Butch (actor Paul Newman) asks comrade criminal Sundance (actor Robert Redford) who the best lawman is. Sundance replies with a clarifying question, as the word could have opposing meanings based on the context, “The best, how? You mean toughest, or easiest to bribe?”

It is perfectly logical to recognize that those with miscreant intent will think of the ‘best’ person, as in the best politician, as the one easiest to bribe. And bribe they will if they see an advantage or gain from a corrupt politician, especially if the deed will likely go undetected, and even if detected, will likely avoid prosecution.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Hillary: Best as in Easiest to Bribe?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 11:20:33 pm »

In the circumstances surrounding Hillary Clinton’s alleged practice of selling access and influence -- bribery -- the slippery Clintons may have succeeded over time in stacking the chips on their side.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)