Author Topic: Trump Reveals Who Should Moderate His Debates With Hillary  (Read 1021 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Reveals Who Should Moderate His Debates With Hillary
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:05:19 pm »
ewsmax
Friday, August 12, 2016 02:00 PM

By: Bill Hoffmann

Donald Trump is naming names as to who he'd like to see moderate his upcoming debates with Hillary Clinton as well as revealing who should steer clear.

Appearing on the Hugh Hewitt's nationally-syndicated radio show, Trump said:

"I think [NBC Nightly News anchor] Lester Holt is a good guy. I'm okay with having [him], to be honest with you.

"I'm okay with having new faces. I like some of the old faces, too, but I'm okay with having new faces."

But Trump also has several journalists he wants no part of.

"I don't want to have people that are unfair. When you look at what [CNN's] Candy Crowley did with, you know, with Mitt Romney — that was so unfair. And she was wrong on top of everything."

He was referring to Crowley attempting to fact-check Romney on Libya during his debate with President Barack Obama in 2012 — a moment conservatives believe was unfair and helped the incumbent president.

CNN's Mary Katharine Ham is also a no-go as far as Trump is concerned.

"I've never gotten along with her, no … Never gotten along," Trump told Hewitt. "No, she is not a fan of mine … I don't know her, but she says only bad things, so let's cross her name off."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-debate-moderators-hillary/2016/08/12/id/743392/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Trump Reveals Who Should Moderate His Debates With Hillary
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 09:48:24 pm »
That should disqualify Les and a few others then.

I hear Brian Williams is available. His cleared his schedule.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 09:58:18 pm »
The Standard Trump Debate Moderator reaction test.  It is Pass/ Fail.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 10:02:08 pm »
I don't know her, but she says only bad things, so let's cross her name off."

The man is a child

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 10:09:40 pm »
The man is a child

He may be wrong about Mary Katharine Ham, but he's spot on about Candied Crowley.  He needs to stick to his guns on that one.  She cheated for Obama before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 10:12:00 pm »
The man is a child

Yup.

I'd bet a week's pay...there will BE no debates.  He's afraid of dissent.  He was on Levin's program, regularly...until he started in with the Cruz Birfer stuff; Levin, on the air, laid out the legal basis for why Cruz was in fact eligible and called on Mister Donald to correct himself.  Then, when Trumpy went deep in the gutter, Levin asked, on the air, in a monologue, that he take the high road.

Alluva sudden, The Donald isn't available for Levin.  No...he's over at Hugh RINO Hewitt's program...he's found his support.  With his FELLOW Insiders.

Now he's marching gaily off to defeat...confusing campaign events with Vegas nightclub acts.  He has a lot of fun babbling about "Crooked Hillary" but he's neither confident nor informed; nor is he willing to face what he'll face for four years as a Republican President.

Hillary with a confederate moderator and an earpiece and a handler whispering the answers as he injects the Valium...is the least of it.

No, he's going to deliberately lose, go on his vacation - his whole life has been a vacation - and the nation will go to hell.  He'll realize he screwed the pooch, for himself and for all of us; but too late.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 10:46:57 pm »
ewsmax
Friday, August 12, 2016 02:00 PM

By: Bill Hoffmann

Donald Trump is naming names as to who he'd like to see moderate his upcoming debates with Hillary Clinton as well as revealing who should steer clear.

Appearing on the Hugh Hewitt's nationally-syndicated radio show, Trump said:

"I think [NBC Nightly News anchor] Lester Holt is a good guy. I'm okay with having [him], to be honest with you.

"I'm okay with having new faces. I like some of the old faces, too, but I'm okay with having new faces."

But Trump also has several journalists he wants no part of.

"I don't want to have people that are unfair. When you look at what [CNN's] Candy Crowley did with, you know, with Mitt Romney — that was so unfair. And she was wrong on top of everything."

He was referring to Crowley attempting to fact-check Romney on Libya during his debate with President Barack Obama in 2012 — a moment conservatives believe was unfair and helped the incumbent president.

CNN's Mary Katharine Ham is also a no-go as far as Trump is concerned.

"I've never gotten along with her, no … Never gotten along," Trump told Hewitt. "No, she is not a fan of mine … I don't know her, but she says only bad things, so let's cross her name off."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-debate-moderators-hillary/2016/08/12/id/743392/

Romney should have been better prepared.

In Trump's world asking a question he doesn't know the answer to is "unfair". (Which is pretty much every question, so there's that)
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...