Author Topic: Trump Rally-Goer To CNN Reporter: "I Am A Patriot And You Are A Traitor!"  (Read 3352 times)

HAPPY2BME

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 12, 2016

Back to Videos
Trump Rally-Goer To CNN Reporter: "I Am A Patriot And You Are A Traitor!"
1k Shares
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 12, 2016

Noah Gray, a CNN producer covering the Trump campaign rally Thursday in Kissimmee, FL, uploaded this video to Twitter showing a Donald Trump rally attendee shouting at journalists covering the event. "Go home!" he said. "You are traitors! I am an American Patriot!"

When asked his name, the man replied: "I am a Patriot! And your name is 'Traitor.'"

Noah Gray, a CNN producer covering the Trump campaign rally Thursday in Kissimmee, FL, uploaded this video to Twitter showing a Donald Trump rally attendee shouting at journalists covering the event. "Go home!" he said. "You are traitors! I am an American Patriot!"

When asked his name, the man replied: "I am a Patriot! And your name is 'Traitor.'"

Related Video: CNN Responds: "Patriot" Trump Supporter At Florida Rally Was "Especially Vitriolic... Harsh"

The Trump campaign tweeted about their rally audiences Friday morning:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/trump_rally-goer_to_cnn_reporter_i_am_a_patriot_and_you_are_a_traitor.html

HAPPY2BME

Any patriots around here?

Offline sinkspur

Old man's an idiot.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
That was a nice short accurate description of CNN. They've been covering for the Clinton's since the beginning.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

This is the kind of behavior that keeps me far far from Trump

Offline Dirt for sale

Plenty, if not all of, the people here love this country and will fight for it. If the definition of "Patriot" has been whittled down to mean support for one con artist or another, then it is a corrupted term.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Drudge photo up, article headlining:

-------------

Yes, Senator Tom Cotton who endorsed Trump, 2 tours in Iraq; are the real patriots.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:28:01 pm by TomSea »

HAPPY2BME

-------------

Yes, Senator Tom Cotton who endorsed Trump, 2 tours in Iraq; are the real patriots.  :patriot:

====================================

In TrumHater mind$, Tom Cotton is now on THEIR traitor list.

They try and talk a big (PRO-HILLARY by default) talk, but it is THEY how are the TRAITOR$.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Old man's an idiot.

Yup and all the media had to do to prove it is point the camera in his direction.

I don't remember seeing anyone behaving that way at any of the tea party rallies I attended.

Offline dfwgator

-------------

As Dandy Don said, "He thinks they're Number One in the Nation."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Old man's an idiot.

But he wasn't wrong.  The folks at CNN are traitors.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Those are the kind of people that keep me far far away from trump. 

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Trump appears to really eat this stuff up.  His YUGE ego loves seeing people riled up like this.

This will not end well...

Offline beandog

-------------

Looks like the people from Walmart photos.  My son did a tour in Iraq and he is not supporting tRump.  He is a real patriot.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Here!!!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Uh-huh......... :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cripplecreek

Looks like the people from Walmart photos.  My son did a tour in Iraq and he is not supporting tRump.  He is a real patriot.

People should not underestimate the danger a president who doesn't accept responsibility or admit mistakes presents to our troops.

Offline sinkspur

But he wasn't wrong.  The folks at CNN are traitors.

No they're not. He's giving the finger to the press, who turned on his boy, JUST AS WE SAID THEY WOULD SIX MONTHS AGO!!

Offline sinkspur

Trump appears to really eat this stuff up.  His YUGE ego loves seeing people riled up like this.

This will not end well...

Instead of calming people down, Trump feeds their anger with his outrageous statements, his ramping up of conspiracies, his goofy speculations.  Yes, Trump brings out the worst in his followers, the lowest and basest instincts of human beings.

When he loses, and tries to justify his loss by saying "I wuz robbed!!",his symps are going to be looking for somebody or something to take it out on.  Hide your kids and your dogs if you have Trump signs in your neighborhoods.

Offline Cripplecreek

Hide your kids and your dogs if you have Trump signs in your neighborhoods.

Yeah I don't have any kids but they have threatened my dogs. Our local cop did take a report but says there isn't much they can do about some out of state blowhard trying to intimidate people from his computer.

We're a stand your ground state. :shrug:

Silver Pines

What, are y'all trying to redefine the word?  To be a patriot, I have to act out like that crazy old fool?

It's nothing short of incredible that people actually think this is behavior to emulate.

Offline Cripplecreek

What, are y'all trying to redefine the word?  To be a patriot, I have to act out like that crazy old fool?

It's nothing short of incredible that people actually think this is behavior to emulate.

Tea partiers were happy warriors and those smiling faces scared the hell out of the establishment.

This guy was angry but it wasn't a blind rage. It was focused and calm. There were children out there with their parents learning about peaceful protest. In fact it was even a mixed crowd with SEIU/ACORN types among us and it was violence free.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:16:11 am by Cripplecreek »

Silver Pines

Tea partiers were happy warriors and those smiling faces scared the hell out of the establishment.

This guy was angry but it wasn't a blind rage. It was focused and calm. There were children out there with their parents learning about peaceful protest. In fact it was even a mixed crowd with SEIU/ACORN types among us and it was violence free.

Yep, you never saw any rage from Tea party ralliers.

It's sort of like the difference between the American Revolution and the French Revolution.

Offline chae

I had some a-hole on TOS threaten my dogs (4 Chihuahuas).  My dogs are all indoor pups, when I take them out I open carry anyway due to birds of prey and coyotes, and they are terrific watchdogs, anyone tries to get near my house, I'm going to know about it way ahead of time.
There are tons of abandoned wells in my area, and I have an uncle who hauls lime.  I also have another uncle who adores me and has several pig lots.  Just saying...

Offline Cripplecreek

I had some a-hole on TOS threaten my dogs (4 Chihuahuas).  My dogs are all indoor pups, when I take them out I open carry anyway due to birds of prey and coyotes, and they are terrific watchdogs, anyone tries to get near my house, I'm going to know about it way ahead of time.
There are tons of abandoned wells in my area, and I have an uncle who hauls lime.  I also have another uncle who adores me and has several pig lots.  Just saying...

Yeah I live in a stand your ground state as well.