Author Topic: Trump Is Right, Obama and Clinton ‘Facilitated the Growth of ISIS  (Read 3591 times)

Offline unknown

Re: Trump Is Right, Obama and Clinton ‘Facilitated the Growth of ISIS
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2016, 04:34:36 pm »
Lastly I want to congratulate you for posting propaganda swill that is completely unrelated to the thread topic.  That takes courage.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

And someday, you may begin to realize why what I posted is relevant.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2016, 05:15:12 pm »
Thank you. I appreciate that.

And someday, you may begin to realize why what I posted is relevant.
You really think so?  Did you actually read it?  It is so simplistic as to be comical.  Sure the Trump part is right on target and the simple slogans could be taken straight from his speeches. "I'm for winning, and against crime!"
But can anybody really imagine Hitlery running on a campaign of "Less jobs, disrespect the military, more murder!"
It may as well have just said  "Trump good Hillary EVIL!"

Someday, you may begin to realize the power of questioning what you read.

Offline unknown

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 05:18:55 pm »
You really think so?  Did you actually read it?  It is so simplistic as to be comical.  Sure the Trump part is right on target and the simple slogans could be taken straight from his speeches. "I'm for winning, and against crime!"
But can anybody really imagine Hitlery running on a campaign of "Less jobs, disrespect the military, more murder!"

As I said, "And someday, you may begin to realize why what I posted is relevant."

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2016, 05:40:31 pm »

As Herman Cain famously said, "Nein, Nein, Nein!"

:tongue2:

The GOP primary voter loves the 'cray-cray' nowadays.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 05:42:25 pm by HonestJohn »

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »