Author Topic: Trump Is Right, Obama and Clinton ‘Facilitated the Growth of ISIS  (Read 3592 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump Is Right, Obama and Clinton ‘Facilitated the Growth of ISIS

“I’m not his spokesman, I’m not part of his campaign, so let him talk for himself,” Gorka said of Trump. “But if he means that the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton facilitated the growth of ISIS into the most powerful jihadi insurgency the world has ever seen, he is absolutely right.

“Let’s just look at the facts,” he continued. “In 2008, when this Senator from Illinois became the President, and afterwards appointed Hillary as his Secretary of State, at that moment in time, ISIS didn’t exist. Al Qaeda in Iraq, the forerunner of ISIS, was one regional franchise inside Iraq. When we withdrew our troops – when we started to cook the books on intelligence, as you hear from the CENTCOM analysts – then we facilitated the rise of ISIS. With these false red lines in Syria that meant nothing, all the things were put in place by this Administration to help this former al Qaeda franchise become a trans-regional insurgency with more than 80,000 fighters today. That’s facts.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/12/dr-sebastian-gorka-trump-right-obama-clinton-facilitated-growth-isis-powerful-jihadi-insurgency-world-ever-seen/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Trump Is Right, Obama and Clinton ‘Facilitated the Growth of ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 06:07:27 pm »
Yeah, but he was just being sarcastic.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 06:11:25 pm »
That's not what Trump said.  When Hugh Hewitt said "facilitated," Trump said, "No.  He FOUNDED ISIS.  The MVP of ISIS." 

In addition, if it had been left up to Trump Bush would have pulled troops out of Iraq in 2007 when Trump wanted him to:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-cites-iraq-withdrawal-he-passionately-supported-to-say?utm_term=.lnAr7vjGx#.ygJ8Z0OJa
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 06:15:56 pm »
That's not what Trump said.  When Hugh Hewitt said "facilitated," Trump said, "No.  He FOUNDED ISIS.  The MVP of ISIS." 

If you can't change the subject, change the facts.  The Trump cheerleaders have no integrity.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 09:14:55 pm »
If you can't change the subject, change the facts.  The Trump cheerleaders have no integrity.

You are attacking people who think Trump is a far less worse choice than Hillary,   and talking about "integrity"  in the same sentence?   

Trump is correct.   Obama and Hitlery created ISIS.   He could have picked a better word than "founded"   but his salient point remains.   Those two evil fools created the vicious and armed Islamic extremist group now known as "ISIS."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 09:27:27 pm »

You are attacking people who think Trump is a far less worse choice than Hillary,   and talking about "integrity"  in the same sentence?   

Trump is correct.   Obama and Hitlery created ISIS.   He could have picked a better word than "founded"   but his salient point remains.   Those two evil fools created the vicious and armed Islamic extremist group now known as "ISIS."

It extends beyond the origins of ISIS, to include the situation regarding Syrian/Iraqi "refugees."

During 2016 Obama will have brought over 10,000 in under Obama-Clinton policies. She states she wishes to increase that over five fold, to over 50,000.

That means potentially dozens more dangerous people, under Clinton. Killing Americans.

In all of the insults that #nevertrumpers toss around, nobody yet has indicated confidence (or even concern) in Clinton's will to protect Americans from such dangers.

Her constituency is arab nations, muslim apologists, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 09:42:46 pm »

vote for Il Douche defeat ISIS.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 10:02:59 pm »
It extends beyond the origins of ISIS, to include the situation regarding Syrian/Iraqi "refugees."

Absolutely.   Those of us who work to keep informed already know that the "immigrant"  disaster currently infecting Europe is the consequence of our first  "Affirmative Action"  (meaning he really wasn't qualified for the job)   President  and his Pet Monkey witch,   making an utter muck of the middle east on a level of which Jimmy Carter could only dream.

Never before has such an out and out imbecile been allowed to play with such powerful forces.   

During 2016 Obama will have brought over 10,000 in under Obama-Clinton policies. She states she wishes to increase that over five fold, to over 50,000.

That means potentially dozens more dangerous people, under Clinton. Killing Americans.

In all of the insults that #nevertrumpers toss around, nobody yet has indicated confidence (or even concern) in Clinton's will to protect Americans from such dangers.

Her constituency is arab nations, muslim apologists, etc.

They are still throwing their temper tantrum.   I supported Cruz,  and I still think he would make a far better President than Trump.   I have never been happy about Trump winning the primary,  and I think he and his supporters did so in a very unethical manner,   but   now the decision we have before us is which of two people would we rather see running the power structure of this country. 

Hillary is an evil psychotic.   She is both mentally ill,   and prefers life destroying policies during whatever few moments of mental clarity she can occasionally muster.   

The choice is now between a pompous narcissist,  or someone with the mental state of a lunatic serial killer.   

It is no longer a case where there can be any arguments about what we should do.   If that lunatic witch gets in,  she will bring down the death and oppression on us.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 10:05:32 pm »
vote for Il Douche defeat ISIS.

I am not encouraging you to vote for Nazi-Fascist-Witch Hillary.    I am urging people to *NOT*  vote for Nazi-Fascist-Witch Hillary.   You should read more carefully before responding.   You would see that I am not supporting Fascism,   I'm urging people to vote against the Fascist,  which is Hillary. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 10:43:55 pm »

I am not encouraging you to vote for Nazi-Fascist-Witch Hillary.    I am urging people to *NOT*  vote for Nazi-Fascist-Witch Hillary.   You should read more carefully before responding.   You would see that I am not supporting Fascism,   I'm urging people to vote against the Fascist,  which is Hillary.

I read you. Both your postings and between the lines.   So, let your heart not be troubled that you are, or will be, misunderstood. 

I, like most of my #Nevertrump folk will vote our conscience.  That is a big "NOT", as in never for either of the repugnant pieces of human waste that occupy the top of both major tickets.
I will sleep peacefully with my decision.

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 12:33:04 am »
I did not attack people who think.
I attacked cheerleaders.

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 01:10:27 am »
I attacked cheerleaders.

Me too.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 01:17:19 am »
I read you. Both your postings and between the lines.   So, let your heart not be troubled that you are, or will be, misunderstood. 

I, like most of my #Nevertrump folk will vote our conscience.  That is a big "NOT", as in never for either of the repugnant pieces of human waste that occupy the top of both major tickets.
I will sleep peacefully with my decision.

Till they drag you out of bed,  that is. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 01:20:35 am »
I attacked cheerleaders.

Who is cheerleading?   Trump is an @$$,   but Hillary is national suicide.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 01:30:26 am »

Till they drag you out of bed,  that is.

The Trump fungus runs deep in you. 

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 01:32:35 am »

Who is cheerleading?   Trump is an @$$

Nice to see we agree on something.  You think Trump is clearly better than Hitlery.  I think there is not enough difference between the two to make it worth voting for either.  They both have there positives and negatives that cancel out any advantage.  I think Hitlery is wrong on all the issues, but I don't think she is insane or suffering from Alzheimer's. 

You're assertion that Trump is an @$$ might be more persuasive if you were not, right on this very thread, defending a Trump gaff that even Trump won't stand behind.

Who is cheerleading? :pondering:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 01:36:34 am »
The Trump fungus runs deep in you.

Following your logic,  then we are to assume the Hillary fungus runs deep in you?   

What the H3ll is the matter with you people?   Have you lost your f***ing minds?    Hillary is death.   Hillary is the most evil  threat we could possibly face,   and you want to complain that Trump isn't good enough?   

I would take the local dog catcher over Hillary.   The only person I can imagine who might be worse is Nancy Pelosi,  or Debbie Wasserman Schultz.   Possibly Alan Grayson. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 01:40:10 am »

I would take the local dog catcher over Hillary.   

So would I.  I know her, but she's not running.

Not voting for either the crook or the nut. 

You want Trump?  You drag him over the finish line.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 01:41:31 am »

Following your logic,  then we are to assume the Hillary fungus runs deep in you?   

You would do well to not try and follow my logic.  It will only bite you in the ass u are.

HonestJohn

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2016, 01:44:29 am »
“I’m not his spokesman, I’m not part of his campaign, so let him talk for himself,” Gorka said of Trump. “But if he means that the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton facilitated the growth of ISIS into the most powerful jihadi insurgency the world has ever seen, he is absolutely right.

He didn't mean that.  When he went on Hugh Hewitt's show yesterday, Hewitt offered that explanation to Trump.

Trump clearly stated, "No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS."

Trump confirmed that what he said is what he meant.  Not what Gorka meant.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:37 am »
Nice to see we agree on something.  You think Trump is clearly better than Hitlery.  I think there is not enough difference between the two to make it worth voting for either. 

And the only conclusion I can draw from this is that you have yet to do the appropriate level of homework on the very ugly and corrupt background of Hillary.   

It is the difference between a Circus Carny and a Mafioso. 

They both have there positives and negatives that cancel out any advantage.  I think Hitlery is wrong on all the issues, but I don't think she is insane or suffering from Alzheimer's. 

And you put no stock in her past doings such as "File Gate",   or "Cattle Futures",   or "Rose Law Firm Records",   or the "Travel Gate"  scandal,  or any number of other examples of her behaving in an abusive or corrupt fashion?   

Just today a secret service agent reported she had hit another secret service agent in the back of the head.   Examples of her abusing people are extensive.   She is vicious.   

As for crazy,    you should probably take a look at this video.  It's by Paul Joseph Watson.  You may have heard of him.  His videos are generally excellent. 

https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Watch the first 12 seconds at least.   That footage is not faked.   You wanna give *THAT*  spaz the power of the Presidency?   

You're assertion that Trump is an @$$ might be more persuasive if you were not, right on this very thread, defending a Trump gaff that even Trump won't stand behind.

Who is cheerleading? :pondering:

Trump should not have apologized.    Apologizing was the gaffe.    What he said originally was as close to correct as makes no difference.   

The problem with Trump is he shoots his mouth off too much.   He talks too much off the cuff without really thinking through what he is saying.    Maybe he thinks this verbal dodge and weave thing works for him,  but with the Media on his @$$,   he needs to chose his words more carefully. 

Everything he says is now under a microscope that won't be focused on Hillary or the Democrats.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2016, 01:59:50 am »
You would do well to not try and follow my logic.

You are very right about that,  I think. 

— Lord Melbourne —

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2016, 02:57:16 am »

And the only conclusion I can draw from this is that you have yet to do the appropriate level of homework on the very ugly and corrupt background of Hillary.

That is the only conclusion you can draw? 

I can entertain the possibility that intelligent and informed people can look at Trump and find him marginally preferable to Hitlery.  I have little doubt that you do not have the capacity to consider you could wrong in any manner.  You lucky guy.   

And you put no stock in her past doings such as "File Gate",   or "Cattle Futures",   or "Rose Law Firm Records",   or the "Travel Gate"  scandal,  or any number of other examples of her behaving in an abusive or corrupt fashion?   

Just today a secret service agent reported she had hit another secret service agent in the back of the head.   Examples of her abusing people are extensive.   She is vicious.

While Trump has shown his deep compassion and empathy for the people he wants to rule...and Trump is as pure as the wind driven snow.  Poor Donny was tricked into donating money to the most corrupt NY Senator in history and then inviting her to his wedding.  Come on DL.  Do we have to trade 100 examples of Trump and Hitlery corruption and score the tally?  They are both corrupt scum.   

As for crazy,    you should probably take a look at this video.  It's by Paul Joseph Watson.  You may have heard of him.  His videos are generally excellent. 

https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Watch the first 12 seconds at least.   That footage is not faked.   You wanna give *THAT*  spaz the power of the Presidency?

If it's on YouTube it must be real.  My my, you have done your homework.  I watched the first 12 seconds and I still do not wanna give *THAT*  spaz the power of the Presidency.  But I refuse to spend any time or effort to put the other spaz in office.  I'll spare you the YouTube links to Trump's funny faces and impressions of disabled journalists.

Trump should not have apologized.    Apologizing was the gaffe.    What he said originally was as close to correct as makes no difference. 

This is the founder of ISIS. His name was Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.  We killed him in an airstrike in 2007.

I'm done arguing this point.

The problem with Trump is he shoots his mouth off too much.   He talks too much off the cuff without really thinking through what he is saying.    Maybe he thinks this verbal dodge and weave thing works for him,  but with the Media on his @$$,   he needs to chose his words more carefully. 

I can't disagree with you here.  Hopefully for Trump fans, maybe all he needed was 1 year and 3 months to get smart, and he will figure it out in the next 3 months. :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 03:09:03 am by Once-Ler »

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2016, 08:00:34 am »

http://trumpcardcain.com/
That is an awesome meme unknown.  Especially troubling for me is Hillary's plan for National Insecurity-  SHE WANT'S TO PUT AMERICA LAST?!?  What is she thinking?

Sadly I've been scouring the internet for other memes and I have found out some deeply disturbing stuff about Trump.

According to the internet....
Trump wants to eliminate public education for anyone whose ancestors come from countries whose name starts with the letter "L."  This includes Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, and Luxembourg.

Trump wants to turn all of the federal wild life preserves into casinos, golf courses, and cat houses.

Trump wants to fund a secret Planned Parenthood experiment to harvest limbs and organs from abortions to create a Frankenstein embryo that they can bring to life so they can abort it a second time.

Trump wants cut spending on foreign language education to fund a misleading campaign that glorifies date rape and bullying.

Trump wants graft the corpse of Saddam Husein to cyborg technology to create an unstoppable super powered tyrant to take back Iraq.

Trump wants to not only kill the children and grandparents of suspected terrorists, but also their mailmen, auto mechanics, and accountants.

Trump wants to force obese children as young as 5 years old to undergo mandatory liposuction so they grow up to be hot.

Trump should be ashamed of all this stuff people are saying about him. 
I'm not sure any of it is true, but I honestly believe these are things he COULD have said, and as the GOP nominee Trump should be setting an example for America.
I think that is Disgraceful!!!

Lastly I want to congratulate you for posting propaganda swill that is completely unrelated to the thread topic.  That takes courage.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:01:37 am by Once-Ler »