Author Topic: Trump: ‘We Are Seriously Thinking About’ Picking John Bolton as Secretary of State  (Read 362 times)

Offline unknown

Trump: ‘We Are Seriously Thinking About’ Picking John Bolton as Secretary of State

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/11/trump-seriously-thinking-picking-john-bolton-secretary-state/

Trent Baker
11 Aug 2016

Donald Trump spoke Thursday on the “Hugh Hewitt Show” about his secretary of state selection, naming former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his potential secretary of state.

Trump was reluctant to name anybody now because of the heavy scrutiny they could face. Hewitt then asked about Bolton, and the GOP presidential nominee said he is a serious contender.

“I think John Bolton’s a good man,” Trump replied. “I watched him yesterday, actually, and he was very good in defending me in some of my views, and very, very strong. And I’ve always liked John Bolton. Well, we are thinking about it, Hugh. I will say that. We are thinking about it. I mean, the negative is what I told you. But we are seriously thinking about it.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wiki excerpt.....

Under Secretary of State
May 11, 2001 – July 31, 2005

Bolton worked as the Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, sworn into this position on May 11, 2001. In this role, a key area of his responsibility was the prevention of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.

After what the Orange fool previous said abut W's Iraq effort?????    Is this satire?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline NavyCanDo

I am afraid President Hillary Clinton will have a thing or two to say about that. Private citizens do not get to pick the Secretary of State.   Trump better focus on winning an already lost election before he starts picking his cabinet.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn