Author Topic: John Cornyn asks Loretta Lynch about DOJ declining to investigate Clinton Foundation  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Friday, August 12, 2016

Sen. John Cornyn, Texas Republican, on Friday sent a letter to Attorney General Loretta Lynch asking questions about a report saying the Justice Department turned down requests to investigate the Clinton Foundation for possible wrongdoing while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.

“As the press have reported widely and emails released over the past few days confirmed, representatives of the Foundation repeatedly sought special treatment for its donors and associates from senior officials at the State Department,” Mr. Cornyn, the U.S. Senate’s No.2-ranking Republican, wrote to Ms. Lynch.

“This kind of conduct is unacceptable, and reflects the worst concerns harbored by the public about the abuse of government office to benefit the powerful at the expense of the American people,” he wrote.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/12/john-cornyn-asks-loretta-lynch-about-doj-declining/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cue the laugh track.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
When is Cornyn up for reelection?

Offline Night Hides Not

When is Cornyn up for reelection?

2020, I'll bet he retires. It's no fun being a Senator in the minority party.

Although Democrats have to defend 25 seats in 2018, Tea Partiers like me will not be keen to put the Senate back in the hands of the Republicans. Ted will be up for reelection in Texas, and it's his if he wants it. Personally, I think he needs to spend a few years in the private sector, make speeches, write books, make a lot of money for his family.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.