Author Topic: Slideshow: Six Anti-Gun Celebs (with their favorite guns!)  (Read 665 times)

rangerrebew

Slideshow: Six Anti-Gun Celebs (with their favorite guns!)
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:33:48 pm »
By Matt Philbin | August 12, 2016 | 10:18 AM EDT
Share it
Tweet it
shares
Mat Damon

Matt Damon recently told an Austratian paper "You guys [banned gun ownership] here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country ... And nobody's rights have been infringed, you guys are all fine." Here, the star and creator of the anti-American Green Zone uses a Chinese AK-47 derivative. According to IMFDB, some of the Bourne Hypocrite's other faves are the H&K USP, the Glock 17 and the Walther PPK.

…
    next ›

Shock! Hollywood is filled with hyprocrites and less-than-thoughtful lefties. But some take the cake. Thanks to a site called the Internet Firearms Database, here are a few big-mough gun-grabbers, and some of their favorite guns to grab on-set.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/matt-philbin/2016/08/12/slideshow-six-anti-gun-celebs-their-favorite-guns
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 02:34:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Slideshow: Six Anti-Gun Celebs (with their favorite guns!)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 06:32:52 pm »
By Matt Philbin | August 12, 2016 | 10:18 AM EDT
Share it
Tweet it
shares
Mat Damon

Matt Damon recently told an Austratian paper "You guys [banned gun ownership] here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country ... And nobody's rights have been infringed, you guys are all fine." Here, the star and creator of the anti-American Green Zone uses a Chinese AK-47 derivative. According to IMFDB, some of the Bourne Hypocrite's other faves are the H&K USP, the Glock 17 and the Walther PPK.

…
    next ›

Shock! Hollywood is filled with hyprocrites and less-than-thoughtful lefties. But some take the cake. Thanks to a site called the Internet Firearms Database, here are a few big-mough gun-grabbers, and some of their favorite guns to grab on-set.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/matt-philbin/2016/08/12/slideshow-six-anti-gun-celebs-their-favorite-guns
As usual Celebs forget the ever important rule to keep their finger off the trigger. Jessica Alba is ready to put a hole in the ceiling.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Slideshow: Six Anti-Gun Celebs (with their favorite guns!)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 12:04:35 pm »
When celebrities Tweet about gun violence and banning guns, I post pics of them holding weapons on their Twitter feed. I'm such a keyboard warrior lol!
I stand with Roosgirl.