Author Topic: GOP strategist blasts Trump in 'epic' tweet storm  (Read 322 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
GOP strategist blasts Trump in 'epic' tweet storm
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:02:50 pm »
GOP strategist blasts Trump in 'epic' tweet storm

GOP strategist Matt Mackowiak on Thursday blasted Donald Trump on Twitter, warning that the presidential nominee "threatens" the party "at all levels."

1/Ok, this s--t's not funny anymore. Trump is threatening elected GOPers at all levels in places that haven't been competitive in decades," he began

"You have a narrow path. Hold the Romney states (in order of danger: NC, AZ, GA, UT). And then pick up OH, PA and FL. That's it," Mackowiak tweeted.

Read More At: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291193-gop-strategist-blasts-trump-in-epic-tweet-storm

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: GOP strategist blasts Trump in 'epic' tweet storm
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 02:17:30 pm »
Bingo.  They said it.  This isn't a comedy show.  I think lots of people right from the start thought it was funny and good entertainment to see Trump be an idiot.  I guess some politicians were stupid enough to not recognize our highest office is serious.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: GOP strategist blasts Trump in 'epic' tweet storm
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 02:21:57 pm »
Too late, GOP-E!  You now own the orange buffoon!  Now reap what you have sown.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus