Author Topic: CNN’s Jake Tapper Oveheard Women at Gym Talking About Trump and is “SHOCKED”  (Read 3401 times)

Offline unknown

CNN’s Jake Tapper Oveheard Women at Gym Talking About Trump and is “SHOCKED”

http://truthfeed.com/cnns-jake-tapper-oveheard-women-at-gym-talking-about-trump-and-is-shocked/16405/

AMY MORENO
AUGUST 11, 2016

CNN’s biased, Hillary-loving anchor, Jake Tapper overheard two older women discussing Trump at his gym.

Overheard at gym, two older women complaining about various Trump comments, convo ends with "but I am still voting for him." "Oh me too"
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) August 11, 2016

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 02:15:51 am by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Every tweet does not deserve a thread.  This one certainly doesn't.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

I overheard two old broads at the deli yesterday talking. One ordered an Italian hoagie dry and the other a ham and cheese on rye EXTRA MUSTARD! The ones daughter is dating Peter now as well. I hope that works out. He's a doctor.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I overheard two old broads at the deli yesterday talking. One ordered an Italian hoagie dry and the other a ham and cheese on rye EXTRA MUSTARD! The ones daughter is dating Peter now as well. I hope that works out. He's a doctor.

I overheard Hispanics talking about Trump at work and I can't tell you what they said.  It wasn't good.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I talked to several people at my gym yesterday- all seniors and none of them could imagine voting for the corrupt Hitlery- they feel they have no choice but to vote for Trump to stop her. :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

I overheard Hispanics talking about Trump at work and I can't tell you what they said.  It wasn't good.

“The Hispanics love me.” — Donald Trump

Offline Chosen Daughter

“The Hispanics love me.” — Donald Trump

Not the ones I know. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Not the ones I know.

Utter nonsense. All Latinos love them some Trump. They are just afraid to say so because they might be made fun of.

The Trumplets told me so.

Offline Chosen Daughter

My gym people are smarter than your gym people.

Stop it.  You know that the ones that do support him support him bigly.  That's yuuuuuuuuge!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Believe me!

Offline Frank Cannon

I just got back from Colombia ....

At least we now know what you do for a living....

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well they probly exercise good even if they don't think goodly.  Trump has such a good brain that they do not need to think good.  They just need tights and pompoms.

I "think" your right.

Offline Chosen Daughter

At least we now know what you do for a living....

I don't think so Frank.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just teasing cuky.  We know he would never do such a thing.

But if he did, he should definitely contact me through back channels.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:22:49 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Applewood

If nothing else, Trump has united me politically with my relatives and friends.  I live in a Democrat-dominated region, so nearly everyone I know and love is a Democrat.   Until now, it had been almost impossible to discuss politics with any of them without tearing the family apart and ruining some long-term friendships. But we all agree on Trump.  He's actually brought us closer together. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Meh thinks that Jake is a stalker, and wants to be a Tapper in more ways than one.  Getting that close to hear conversations that clearly? 888blackhat 888blackhat

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Resp3

Maybe they said this.

Donald Trump es un tirón . Quiere construir una pared y mantenernos fuera .

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Much to be learned in this thread.  Cuky runs a dating service and when something works out he always goes to the weddings, which are usually in exotic places.

Also, the gym is the very best place to get political opinion.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

I overheard a couple talking about him at my gym just a couple of days ago.  I walked up to them and said I heard then talking politics and would they mind telling me what they think of Trump.  They said, and I quote, "We think he's a buffoon."
@RAT Patrol

True story that happened last Friday, a week ago.  Had to go to podiatrist, had an ingrown toenail.  He told me of a New Balance shoe he would like for me to have. I said I would look it up on my computer.  He said, "You know how to use a computer?"  I said, "Likely better than you.  My husband was the Republican County Chair and I had to use Microsoft Access and Excel programs to keep track of voter databases."  He said, "Republican?"  I said, "Yes."  He asked me what I thought of Trump.  I said, "Trump is insane."  He said, "I can't stand him.  I can't believe anyone would vote for him."  That discussion made me a star patient with him as we both agreed about Trump.  If he had been a Democrat, would I have let him do surgery on my foot?  Probably, but I was glad he was a Republican.

I remember when Reagan was shot and just before going into surgery, he said to the surgeons, "I hope you are all Republicans."

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If nothing else, Trump has united me politically with my relatives and friends.  I live in a Democrat-dominated region, so nearly everyone I know and love is a Democrat.   Until now, it had been almost impossible to discuss politics with any of them without tearing the family apart and ruining some long-term friendships. But we all agree on Trump.  He's actually brought us closer together.
I live in Madison, WI. 
I know just what you mean. 

I'm the Black Sheep of an extended rat family.  My mom's family are all teachers and union rats.  22 years ago I took a job as a fundraiser for my state Republican Party.  I was so embarrassed to tell my mom's family, I had to tell them I took a job playing piano in a whorehouse instead.

Online Polly Ticks

@RAT Patrol

True story that happened last Friday, a week ago.  Had to go to podiatrist, had an ingrown toenail.  He told me of a New Balance shoe he would like for me to have. I said I would look it up on my computer.  He said, "You know how to use a computer?"  I said, "Likely better than you.  My husband was the Republican County Chair and I had to use Microsoft Access and Excel programs to keep track of voter databases."  He said, "Republican?"  I said, "Yes."  He asked me what I thought of Trump.  I said, "Trump is insane."  He said, "I can't stand him.  I can't believe anyone would vote for him."  That discussion made me a star patient with him as we both agreed about Trump.  If he had been a Democrat, would I have let him do surgery on my foot?  Probably, but I was glad he was a Republican.

I remember when Reagan was shot and just before going into surgery, he said to the surgeons, "I hope you are all Republicans."

@Victoria33   Did your podiatrist recommend NB shoes in general, or a specific model (and if so, which one)?   My son also had to have his toenail removed yesterday because of a really nasty, infected ingrown nail.  Hope you're feeling better, by the way.

Loved the Reagan quote.  That was always one of my favorite stories about him.  Man, I sure do miss him!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Victoria33

That is a great story.  BTW, did you buy the shoes?  I've not tried New Balance.  That's interesting that he recommended them.  I try to stick with Merrell or Ecco or Under Armor.  However I do have a pair of Salomon that have better support than any of those.  I lean to the Imelda Marcos school of shoe shopping.  LOL!
@Polly Ticks

The New Balance shoe he has in mind for me is one for actual balance with their T Bar technology and cushion on the sides to keep the front part of foot straight.  He did the surgery a week ago and I go back to him in another week and a half so I'll get a prescription from him for this shoe and maybe Medicare will pay for it as the text about the shoe says.  If they don't pay, I'll still get it.  It's $89.99 on line.

"Hook and Loop 813 "
In addition to ROLLBAR technology, this walking shoe features an extra-long hook-and-loop closure perfect for those on their feet day after day.
•13 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 13 mm drop are approximate
•Hook and loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
•Leather upper
•Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
•Soft comfort collar
•Styles WW813HWT and WW813HGY are approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, and may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:05:25 am by Victoria33 »

Online Polly Ticks

@Polly Ticks

The New Balance shoe he has in mind for me is one for actual balance with their T Bar technology and cushion on the sides to keep the front part of foot straight.

Thanks for the info!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra