Author Topic: The Power of Trumps Hypnotic Technique!! NAILED Right Here!!!  (Read 5054 times)

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

geronl

Re: The Power of Trumps Hypnotic Technique!! NAILED Right Here!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 01:37:17 am »
some people are extremely impressible

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 01:40:07 am »

Works on the weak minded, it does.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 01:48:51 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYJvl8LXaWk

I remain immune. Perhaps I have just been on this earth long enough to know better when a two-bit grifter tries to lead me down the garden path... And I always have my tin patch ready.

And as far as it goes, I sure wouldn't call Trump a master at it - I've seen better lines out of used car salesmen. How the guy sells anything to anyone is the marvel to me.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 01:53:15 am »
When Johnathan Gruber said Americans were stupid, I knew he wasn't talking about me.

Trump's BS doesn't work any better on me than Gruber's did.

BTW, Notice we're no longer talking about getting rid of Obamacare?

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 01:58:16 am »
Interesting video.  I continued listening to the next one
"Donald Trump's Debates: 5 Mental Tricks You Didn't Notice" .  It was even better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 02:03:58 am »
Exactly.  I would be more likely to buy a 2016 set of hard cover World Books Encyclopedias in the age of computers from a door-to-door salesman than I would cast a vote for Trump. 

As luck would have it, about two weeks ago I had a guy try to trade me into a complete set of 1964 Compton World Book Encyclopedias on a sale of an old pickup I have here... He started at $1200 value for their marvelous condition and antique nature... He went all the way down to $150 and I was still shaking my head... Some folks' kids... Right?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 02:06:03 am »

Greg Sargent
‏@ThePlumLineGS
Trump, on Fox, just said he isn't worried about GOP turnout operation in part because he'll have "tremendous turnout" from "the miners
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kartographer

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 02:08:52 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYJvl8LXaWk

Lonesome Rhodes: Rednecks, crackers, hillbillies, hausfraus, shut-ins, pea-pickers - everybody that's got to jump when somebody else blows the whistle. They don't know it yet, but they're all gonna be 'Fighters for Fuller'. They're mine! I own 'em! They think like I do. Only they're even more stupid than I am, so I gotta think for 'em. A Face in the Crowd (1957)
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 02:09:29 am »
Exactly.  I would be more likely to buy a 2016 set of hard cover World Books Encyclopedias in the age of computers from a door-to-door salesman than I would cast a vote for Trump.  Or some other thing I don't need.  At least I could see some value in that.  Trump is like voting for a wrecking ball just to stop the other wrecking ball.

I've got my Encyclopedias stored away in a safe air and watertight place just in case I need them some day. I can't imagine any reason I would ever need Donald Trump for anything.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 02:23:47 am »
The persons being hypnotized have to agree to take leave of their senses. My big question is, why would anyone do that?

****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

to enjoy the SHOW!! They began by willfully suspending their Aense of Disbelief.  as we all do ....when watching a Movie...or entertainment....on TV. 

for the donny...its worked like a charm...so to speak

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 02:26:09 am »

Indeed. and as Desperate as they are....as most of the Donny Fans have become over the last 7 YEARS...they were very willing to be  "Impressed"..  How could a guy who was so "impressing them.....be lying...

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 02:27:15 am »
Works on the weak minded, it does.

there we have it ..sadly! 

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 02:28:54 am »
I remain immune. Perhaps I have just been on this earth long enough to know better when a two-bit grifter tries to lead me down the garden path... And I always have my tin patch ready.

And as far as it goes, I sure wouldn't call Trump a master at it - I've seen better lines out of used car salesmen. How the guy sells anything to anyone is the marvel to me.

He went after the STRAYS.....and with the help of 13 million democrats,..stole ..The Show

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 02:31:08 am »
So get a late 90's set for cheap.  Check Craig's List.

Yeah... thanks anyway. The only books I have left are some rare and very hard to find Biblical stuff... Old codices and manuscripts... And even most of those are now available as electronic copy... My entire library, which used to be floor-to-ceiling all around my office now fits comfortably on my tablet, and is indexed and searchable. And what's more, the font is scale-able, so these old eyes can read it without glasses.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 02:31:42 am »
Interesting video.  I continued listening to the next one
"Donald Trump's Debates: 5 Mental Tricks You Didn't Notice" .  It was even better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo

Yes that was an exceptionally important chuck of information  indeed.

I wasn't certain if I would want to :be thought to be overloading my posting...by including multiple sources..

I guess that  fear making some unforgivable mistake came form posting on The Flea Republic during its CLEANSING phase

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 02:32:50 am »

He went after the STRAYS.....and with the help of 13 million democrats,..stole ..The Show

Yup... Tourists and suckers... There's millions of them.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 02:36:25 am »

Greg Sargent
‏@ThePlumLineGS
Trump, on Fox, just said he isn't worried about GOP turnout operation in part because he'll have "tremendous turnout" from "the miners

Donnys WORD SALADS as some have called those good sting of words  that one would think would come form an 7 year old trying to sound like an adult....have there purposes  they celery work....and he will undoubtedly continue to serve them up ti the Pre Befuddled.  I note that he doest appear to have made any CONVERTS.....since begging the campaign ,,,which would give wight to the concept that he's not really running an above board NORMAL sort of camping.

The strays were picked up in the early days of the campaign and very few...seem to have strayed.....from.. it.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2016, 02:39:54 am »
I think it is not so much that he is selling them as it is that he has baited them with something they really want.  There is a segment of the electorate who think immigration is the paramount issue.  Nothing else matters. (Schlafly for example.)  So they went with Trump.  The rest is just them trying to justify their own stupid choice.  I don't think they buy his nonsense on many other issues.  It's that they have become personally invested in him.  So they will lie and cheat and bully others.  It is not just that they are defending Trump.  It is more that they are defending themselves.

"[size=78%] [/size][/size][size=78%]they have become personally invested in him"  on a very deep emotional level,  [/size]which[size=78%] is why they cane be reasoned with.  you could tell them that The DoNNY says 6+7 ewausl ANYTHING and [/size]they'd[size=78%] [/size]beehive[size=78%] it ...and there would be NOTHING you could to to convince them otherwise,,,because [/size]hayer[size=78%] ENTRANCED....by The Donny[/size][size=78%]

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2016, 02:43:37 am »
I understand.  Count me as one who still enjoys a real book more than the electronic version.  But right now I am trying to get rid of some -- like Ann Coulter books and stuff like that.  LOL.

Oh, me too! My old overstuffed oxblood leather chair, the smell of old paper, wood, and pipe smoke... A very dear thing to me.  And I still do read paper books from time to time for pleasure - I'm in a leather-bound 'Complete Works of Mark Twain' right now... But not for research and information. Even the Bible itself - I only need remember a scrap of text, and I can find it instantly with a Bible software (e-Sword), all hot-linked to commentary and concordances... Nope. Books just can't compete if you are talking research method.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2016, 02:44:26 am »
Yup... Tourists and suckers... There's millions of them.

there we have it! He already HAD an audience from his years of "reality"  Tv Stardom.  He knew who his TARGET "audience would be!   

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2016, 02:49:12 am »

there we have it! He already HAD an audience from his years of "reality"  Tv Stardom.  He knew who his TARGET "audience would be!   

YUP.

Just add some gold shiny paint and some Las Vegas marquee lighting... and BAM! {{{(((HITNOTIZED)))}}}

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2016, 03:03:21 am »
Good point.  Which brings up something interesting.  I don't think Trump has hypnotized them.  But as you pointed out, they have become entranced by him.  It is emotional and they will defend him regardless of the facts.  But I do think it is more about them than him.

It is emotional  Yes...

[size=78%]I do think it is more about them than him.[/size]
[size=78%]   yes again[/size]

[size=78%]he counts on the emotionally VULNERABLE,,,[/size]there[size=78%] rest of is [/size]didn't[size=78%] BUY what [/size]he's[size=78%] peddling and [/size]couldn't[size=78%] ...as we cant be [/size]Emotionally[size=78%] swayed  in the manner he he [/size]employs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

Offline Meshuge Mikey

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2016, 03:05:22 am »
YUP.

Just add some gold shiny paint and some Las Vegas marquee lighting... and BAM! {{{(((HITNOTIZED)))}}}

Nuero Linguistic Programming  its called in some quarters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

Revrunt Al Sharpton calls hit Hypnomotism
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:06:48 am by Meshuge Mikey »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2016, 03:09:47 am »
The same people would vote for Hulk Hogan or Jesse Ventura if they were running.