Author Topic: Major drama at Newsmax when host calls out network LIVE for not letting him defend Trump  (Read 712 times)

Offline unknown

Major drama at Newsmax when host calls out network LIVE for not letting him defend Trump

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/11/major-drama-newsmax-host-calls-network-live-not-letting-defend-trump-377361

August 11, 2016
Michael Dorstewitz

Dennis Michael Lynch, who hosts Newsmax TV’s “Unfiltered,” went completely unfiltered and off-script Wednesday, and predicted that, “This will be, odds are, my last night.”

After asking if everyone in the media has “lost their integrity,” Lynch answered in the negative.

He told his viewers that Newsmax was pushing him to broadcast “pre-made packages” and took issue with one that “tried to slam Fox News for the unfortunate things that are taking place over there right now.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Newsmax is likely concerned about equal time provisions and campaign financ laws if they have anchors who are quite literally and overtly, campaigning for a specific candidate on their network. Now that we are in the general election, laws regarding coverage become tighter and I'm sure Newsmax is already under the microscope. DML has done them no favors when he pronounces that he is fromally campaigning for Trump on his Facebook and twitter pages.

Offline unknown

Newsmax is likely concerned about equal time provisions and campaign financ laws if they have anchors who are quite literally and overtly, campaigning for a specific candidate on their network. Now that we are in the general election, laws regarding coverage become tighter and I'm sure Newsmax is already under the microscope. DML has done them no favors when he pronounces that he is fromally campaigning for Trump on his Facebook and twitter pages.

'Newsmax is likely concerned about equal time provisions and campaign financ laws if they have anchors who are quite literally and overtly, campaigning for a specific candidate on their network."

Possibly, but look at FOX which seems to have "anchors who are quite literally and overtly, campaigning for a specific candidate on their network."

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Possibly, but look at FOX which seems to have "anchors who are quite literally and overtly, campaigning for a specific candidate on their network."

Yep. Even at the height of the "FOX hates trump" theater, Trump was still doing his weekly call in to FOX and friends.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's funny. Of all the cable news outlets, it seems Newsmax has devoted by far the most time to covering the Trump rallies. (They don't run news all day so the Trump rallies fill air time that would otherwise go to the documentary reruns they run during the day.)

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a narrative of "we're being censored!"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
NewsMax may have dropped Roger Stone.

I'm pretty sure they were devoting time to Ted Cruz rallies as well.

NewsMax's top honcho donated to the Clinton Foundation, that was big news over at TOS.

NewsMax is clearly a more amateurish type of news production but that's not necessarily bad.

------------

Steve Malzberg's late rerun just came on, I have no idea if Lynch came on.

Malzberg is a big Trump cheerleader; so to be fair, they can't have all of them pulling for them maybe.