Author Topic: LOTFI: Fox News one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest donors for better part of two decades  (Read 675 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
LOTFI: Fox News one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest donors for better part of two decades

By Michael Lotfi -  Jul 3, 2014

o many, it seems contrary to intuition that Fox News could be one of the Clinton family’s largest donors for the better part of two decades. Check your intuition at the door- it’s true. According to Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data, 21st Century Fox News Corp. has donated more than $3 million to Clinton family accounts. Overall, this lands Fox as the Clinton family’s 9th largest donor over the course of the family’s political involvement.

Should it really infuriate the conservative viewership of Fox News that the company also donates to Democrats? After all, are political parties not constantly blaming media outlets for being biased? What would it say about the state of media in America if companies and their journalists only donated to one specific party? More troubling, what does it say about Americans that some are upset over the fact that Fox News and its employees are donating to Democrats in addition to Republicans? Do we really want our media to be non-bias, or do we simply want it to follow our own bias?

http://truthinmedia.com/lotfi-fox-news-one-of-hillary-clintons-biggest-donors-for-more-than-two-decades/?utm_content=buffer68ce5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :huh?:  So why were they 100% in the tank for Trump throughout the primary?  Could it be that TRump is who Hillary and Bill wanted?  Naw! That's not possible is it?/s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

I guess Murdoch and Ailes do have things in common with Trump after all

Offline skeeter

This should do wonders for Sean's ratings.

Offline Vulcan

:huh?:  So why were they 100% in the tank for Trump throughout the primary?  Could it be that TRump is who Hillary and Bill wanted?  Naw! That's not possible is it?/s

Ya think?  He should send one of these hats to every one of his supporters.

Offline Dirt for sale

Just another stark reminder that "it's a big club, and you aint in it" as George Carlin said. The uniparty bird would only go in circles if it lacked a wing. Both wings move to propel the uniparty bird forward.
The infinity of moving graphics, text and other minutia on a news broadcast is designed to drive the viewer into a hypnotic state. Thus their ad space commands a higher price, given the increased suggestibility of the viewers. What was the name of Carlin's last tour? Something like "it's all lies and it's bad for you."