Author Topic: Obama’s Fed Govt Is Doing THIS To Every Medal Winner In Rio – SHOCKING!  (Read 305 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s Fed Govt Is Doing THIS To Every Medal Winner In Rio – SHOCKING!
Kosar
Featured Contributor

1medal

Millions of Americans are tuning in to watch our nation’s young athletes break world records and win Olympic gold in Rio.

The incredible athletes have been amazing, and have made us proud. They have trained for a lifetime, and have become the best.

The U.S. Olympic Committee gives $25,000 to every athlete who wins the gold medal (Silver medalists earn $15,000 and bronze medalists earn $10,000). But now, President Barack Obama’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will require those athletes to pay more than 1/3rd of their earnings in taxes!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obamas-fed-government-every-medal-winner-rio-shocking/#ixzz4H1tTZTML

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
????????

Before I retired, I seem to remember near third of my checks withheld for fed taxes.  So what's the differnece?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Drewsmum

????????

Before I retired, I seem to remember near third of my checks withheld for fed taxes.  So what's the differnece?

Is that taxpayer funds?

Offline Night Hides Not

Obama’s Fed Govt Is Doing THIS To Every Medal Winner In Rio – SHOCKING!
Kosar
Featured Contributor

1medal

Millions of Americans are tuning in to watch our nation’s young athletes break world records and win Olympic gold in Rio.

The incredible athletes have been amazing, and have made us proud. They have trained for a lifetime, and have become the best.

The U.S. Olympic Committee gives $25,000 to every athlete who wins the gold medal (Silver medalists earn $15,000 and bronze medalists earn $10,000). But now, President Barack Obama’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will require those athletes to pay more than 1/3rd of their earnings in taxes!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obamas-fed-government-every-medal-winner-rio-shocking/#ixzz4H1tTZTML

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is that taxpayer funds?

No it's called earnings.   However, if the athletes are smart they'll claim these were earnings outside the US, and exempt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

No it's called earnings.   However, if the athletes are smart they'll claim these were earnings outside the US, and exempt.

...this one WEIRD TRICK!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

...this one WEIRD TRICK!

Click Bait! ^-^

You Won't Believe What Happened Next!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:39:52 pm by Wingnut »