Author Topic: Four more U.S. sailors disciplined in Iran boat seizure incident  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

Four more U.S. sailors disciplined in Iran boat seizure incident
David Larter, Navy Times 8:28 p.m. EDT August 9, 2016
Ten U.S. Sailors Detained by Iran Return to the United States

(Photo: MC1 Charles White/Navy)
2185 CONNECTTWEET 10 LINKEDIN 25 COMMENTEMAILMORE

More officers and enlisted have been disciplined for their conduct in the January Farsi Island debacle, which lead to the capture of 10 sailors and two riverine command boats by Iranian paramilitaries.

Four officers and two enlisted went to mast before Navy Expeditionary Combat Command head Rear Adm. Frank Morneau. Of the four officers, two were found guilty of disobeying a superior and dereliction of duty, according to an NECC statement and given punitive letters of reprimand — a potentially career-ending move. A third officer officer was found not guilty of dereliction of duty.

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/08/09/riverines-farsi-island-punishments-continue-iran-debacle/88493396/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:49:49 am by rangerrebew »

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Four more U.S. sailors disciplined in Iran boat seizure incident
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 12:05:26 pm »
Obama's half-assed Navy.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 12:16:25 pm »
The very first statement made by the Secretary of the Navy when he was appointed was that his FIRST priority was diversity.
G-d help us.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:20:54 pm »
I wonder for whom they are taking the fall?
I stand with Roosgirl.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 01:45:57 pm »
I wonder for whom they are taking the fall?

That is an EXCELLENT question.  Those sailors were set up for some reason.  My personal belief is the guy who's video created Benghazi is the perp in this too. :whistle: