Author Topic: Serbia's First Openly Gay Minister Makes History  (Read 376 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Serbia's First Openly Gay Minister Makes History
« on: August 10, 2016, 07:05:15 pm »
The article says they have 6 ministers; so that was my first question. Does not seem to be the main "Prime Minister".

My 2nd question, is really, why is Radio Free Europe telling us this? Does it matter? Well, here I am posting it and many will read it.

Serbia's First Openly Gay Minister Makes History

Ana Brnabic is making waves. She is one of six new ministers in the Serbian government, but has been getting all the public attention, as she is poised to become the first openly gay minister to serve in any Balkan country.

The 40-year-old Brnabic speaks English and Russian. She was educated in the United States and United Kingdom. An expert in public administration, she established the National Alliance for Local Economic Development (NALED) in 2006. Until her appointment to the Serbian government she served as the president of the executive board of NALED. Thanks to her position at NALED, she worked as a coordinator of the USAID program for the economic development of local communities in Serbia, which meant that she worked closely with the government. In 2013, she was declared businesswoman of the year in Serbia.

She has made headlines around the world, however, as she prepares to be sworn in this week as the first openly gay minister in Serbia. She has no party affiliation. This is just one out of many tweets saluting the decision to appoint Brnabic:

Read More: http://www.rferl.org/content/serbia-gay-minister-brnabic/27912738.html

Offline Dirt for sale

Re: Serbia's First Openly Gay Minister Makes History
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:55 pm »
It is worth noting that almost all serial killers have been homosexuals. The behavior is inherently violent against both life and nature.  Thus there are more and darker reasons behind the promotion of such violence as the "new normal".
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:24:19 pm by Dirt for sale »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 12:00:55 am »
Well, if Serbia's new minister of public administration and local government kills a few people, I guess we've been warned.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 01:36:27 am »
Yes, her eyes do look a little dead in that picture, but of course I'm not accusing her specifically, just observing that our culture's value system is currently death and little else.