Author Topic: Photo: Hillary Clinton Propped Up by Man to Keep From Falling Over While Making Campaign Speech  (Read 1643 times)

HAPPY2BME

Kristinn Taylor Aug 10th, 2016 12:43 pm 299 Comments

A photo from April shows now-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being firmly held up by a man on her right side to keep her from falling over as she addressed an overflow crowd during a campaign stop in Los Angeles, while a man on her left side is seen urgently extending his arm to aid in propping up Clinton.

The man holding Clinton up has one hand clasping her right hand and his other hand grasping her bicep. Clinton is leaning forward speaking to the crowd using a microphone held in her left hand.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/photo-hillary-clinton-propped-man-keep-falling-making-campaign-speech/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Didn't Hillary disappear during a break in one of the debates? I think it was a supposed bathroom break but there was some controversy about it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline NavyCanDo

Your "something is wrong with Hillary's health" threads are getting more idiotic all the time.   Not sure what she is standing on to make her a foot and a half taller than the man holding her but if its not much bigger than a five gallon bucket and her focus is speaking to the crowd, I would want spotters myself.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Dirt for sale

I just saw Weekend at Bernies 2 again. I learned that if we play island music she's sure to lead us to a box filled with money.

Offline Vulcan

Not sure what she is standing on to make her a foot and a half taller than the man holding her...

Concrete.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I just saw Weekend at Bernies 2 again. I learned that if we play island music she's sure to lead us to a box filled with money.

:beer:

Offline bolobaby

Looks like she is getting a hand stepping up while greeting the crowd. I'd need to see video to believe this pose existed for more than 1-2 seconds.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Suppressed

Concrete.

So she doesn't need someone holding her up, from that photo.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Dirt for sale

Someone must have bolted her to the platform.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Maybe they were helping her unto the platform. They sure abandoned her quickly.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Vulcan

So she doesn't need someone holding her up, from that photo.

Perhaps she just needed help getting up there. 

I don't wear high heels but I would imagine climbing up a 14" to 16" pedestal with them on isn't all that easy, especially for a dilapidated old bat like her.

FWIW, I'm not defending the witch.  I just think this is a non-issue that makes the right look bad.  And Kristinn Taylor is a Kook-Aid drinking dumbass for even mentioning it.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

I don't wear high heels but I would imagine climbing up a 14" to 16" pedestal with them on isn't all that easy, especially for a dilapidated old bat like her.

FWIW, I'm not defending the witch.  I just think this is a non-issue that makes the right look bad.  And Kristinn Taylor is a Kook-Aid drinking dumbass for even mentioning it.

Yup!

Offline Suppressed

And Kristinn Taylor is a Kook-Aid drinking dumbass for even mentioning it.

Gotta earn his FR pay somehow!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sinkspur

These Trumproid conspiracy threads are getting more and more ridiculous.

The only place I see this kind of foolishness is on this forum.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Exactly. There is one dude helping her down while one dude is reaching to grab the mic as she exits. This is the most nonsense conspiracy I have seen since the Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.