Author Topic: BREAKING: Hosts of Presidential Debates Advised to Prepare 3rd Podium  (Read 12053 times)

Offline unknown

Re: BREAKING: Hosts of Presidential Debates Advised to Prepare 3rd Podium
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2016, 01:26:17 am »

My mother used to say that 50 years ago. 

We're off topic so I'll bow out of this discussion.

Well your mother is right.

We have gone from a Christian nation to an anti-God nation. For this reason we have sodomy, trannys, LBTQ, enslaving us. Along with all other kinds of judgment.

And now you don't want to talk about it? Where you going?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2016, 01:27:15 am »
I didn't bring it up.  But it's off topic anyway.

Yes, you brought it up by asking for proof. You got it, and now you run?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2016, 01:37:07 am »
God will choose the President. He chose Bush and He chose Obama.

I just saw a poll that said the Libertarian Party is polling highest among Millennials. My daughter(22) is voting Libertarian this year.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2016, 01:40:04 am »
Well your mother is right.

We have gone from a Christian nation to an anti-God nation. For this reason we have sodomy, trannys, LBTQ, enslaving us. Along with all other kinds of judgment.

And now you don't want to talk about it? Where you going?

I don't want to argue about it, which is what we'll do.  That's why we don't have a religion forum here.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2016, 03:17:24 pm »
Not as bad as it is now. At least for a few centuries, anyway.
I don't pretend to know the mind of God, but I think abortion will be the downfall of this country. This country has always been blessed with God's grace for we have always faced wickedness and struggled with sin as a nation. However, I think abortion has led to a hardening of hearts and a holocaust of proportions God cannot ignore; just as he could not ignore the nation Israel sacrificing their children to Molech. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2016, 03:18:31 pm »
Oh, I don't know about that.  I talk to Him every day.  He's here.  He's always here.
:amen:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »
60 MILLION murdered babies.

What is that number likely to do when Hillary gets her bloody hands on SCOTUS and all  manner of inferior courts throughout this land?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2016, 05:02:54 pm »
What is that number likely to do when Hillary gets her bloody hands on SCOTUS and all  manner of inferior courts throughout this land?
Why would Trump appoint anyone different? After all, Planned Parenthood does wonderful things.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2016, 05:03:55 pm »

It's likely that Trump at least won't make the situation any worse, but it is sad for the people of God that we have started to triage the defense of our principles.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2016, 05:09:18 pm »
Why would Trump appoint anyone different? After all, Planned Parenthood does wonderful things.

It is a pipe dream that Trump would do anything different.

He is pro-abortion, and when pretending to be pro-life has made an abject fool of himself.

Using abortion to defend Trump is based on false hope with no grounding in reality.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2016, 05:14:57 pm »

It will continue unabated, even as it will if Trump is elected. Which is why I support the Pro-Life candidate, Castle.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2016, 05:16:07 pm »
It will continue unabated, even as it will if Trump is elected. Which is why I support the Pro-Life candidate, Castle.

I hope he gets on the ballot in Ohio.  So far, not even in the works yet.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2016, 05:16:24 pm »
It is a pipe dream that Trump would do anything different.

He is pro-abortion, and when pretending to be pro-life has made an abject fool of himself.

Using abortion to defend Trump is based on false hope with no grounding in reality.

Totally!   :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2016, 05:20:59 pm »
I hope he gets on the ballot in Ohio.  So far, not even in the works yet.

Yes, Ohio is in progress...
https://www.constitutionparty.com/get-involved/election-central/ballot-access/

Offline skeeter

« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2016, 05:23:14 pm »
Oh, I don't know about that.  I talk to Him every day.  He's here.  He's always here.

Of course, on an individual level he will never abandon us.

But I believe he also blesses collective efforts, such as this country when it was founded.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2016, 05:26:35 pm »

Agreed.  And the political landscape is such as to remind us that the real pro-life efforts should be of the "hearts and minds" variety.  Only by changing, or perhaps more accurately, reinforcing the views of normal people regarding the unborn, will the political environment change.  (I think this is already happening -- a happy byproduct of the availability and quality of modern ultrasound techniques, among other things.)

Interestingly, so-called identity politics are not only useful here, but they're also appropriate, given the demographics of which babies are killed. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2016, 05:27:25 pm »
Yes, Ohio is in progress...
https://www.constitutionparty.com/get-involved/election-central/ballot-access/

Wow.  That's a new development (since a week or so ago when I last checked).

Thanks for the GREAT news.  I may have someone to vote FOR.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2016, 06:05:17 pm »
Agreed.  And the political landscape is such as to remind us that the real pro-life efforts should be of the "hearts and minds" variety.  Only by changing, or perhaps more accurately, reinforcing the views of normal people regarding the unborn, will the political environment change.  (I think this is already happening -- a happy byproduct of the availability and quality of modern ultrasound techniques, among other things.)

Interestingly, so-called identity politics are not only useful here, but they're also appropriate, given the demographics of which babies are killed.

While I will agree with changing hearts and minds, I will disagree over all - My main opposition to abortion as law is not religious - Rather, Constitutional. There are only two ways that this country, or the states respectively, can sanction my death - Just Cause and Due Process. Neither of those two are applicable in sanctioning the death of the unborn. As a matter of equal protection under the law, abortion is a travesty of justice. Which is why Justice has flown.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2016, 06:08:53 pm »
Wow.  That's a new development (since a week or so ago when I last checked).

Thanks for the GREAT news.  I may have someone to vote FOR.

Good for you! Wish I could say the same. with a week to go, MT isn't even started.  8888crybaby

Offline musiclady

« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2016, 06:13:14 pm »
Good for you! Wish I could say the same. with a week to go, MT isn't even started.  8888crybaby

Well, it might happen.

I don't remember exactly when I checked last, but Ohio was blue on that map when I did, and now it's yellow.

They must be working fast!

Online roamer_1

Offline r9etb

« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2016, 06:23:30 pm »
While I will agree with changing hearts and minds, I will disagree over all - My main opposition to abortion as law is not religious - Rather, Constitutional. There are only two ways that this country, or the states respectively, can sanction my death - Just Cause and Due Process. Neither of those two are applicable in sanctioning the death of the unborn. As a matter of equal protection under the law, abortion is a travesty of justice. Which is why Justice has flown.

I agree with you.  But we're pretty much forced to deal with abortion as a political matter (even though it should not be such). 

And in that realm, hearts and minds are the first step in achieving the necessary political victory; and the law will follow soon after.