Author Topic: He's in! Trump says he will participate in all three general election debates - but under certain conditions  (Read 215 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    I would say that certain moderators would be unacceptable, absolutely,' Trump said Tuesday. 'I want to have fair moderators'
    Said he would look over the 'conditions' of the debate and try to renegotiate like he did in the primaries
    Clinton's team had been putting pressure on Donald Trump to affirm the general election debate schedule
    Her campaign accused him of  'shenanigans' after he stalled proceedings because two of the three debates conflicted with NFL games
    Republican said the bipartisan commission that set the debate schedule had rigged it in favor of Clinton, even though dates came out last year
    Debate dates: Sept. 26, Oct. 9 and Oct. 18 with VP face-off on Oct. 4

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3731729/He-s-Trump-says-attend-three-general-election-debates-certain-conditions-demand-fair-moderators.html#ixzz4GriWPDIC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline beandog

If he wins the debate than he will say the moderators were fair, if he loses than the moderators were unfair.

I doubt he could win even if the moderators were Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and all the idiots at FR.