Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice's Wife Ginni Thomas Attacks Ted Cruz: I Thought He Cared For This Country  (Read 28046 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Every time you make an ad hominem attack without addressing my argument, you show the general weakness of your cause.
Like your #Never Trump= Hillary supporter cr@p. It would be nice to have a little intellectual honesty around here. I don't think any of us support Hillary or we wouldn't be here. But hey if you want to keep it up be my guest.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline aligncare

There are NO Hillary supporters here closet or otherwise! Get that through your thick head!

Okay, let's give you that for the sake of argument. But, the word 'useful' is a perfectly accurate description of nevertrump's function to the DNC and Hillary Clinton's political aspirations.

Go ahead, deny it. I would be embarrassed to, but I know you will.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Okay, let's give you that for the sake of argument. But, the word 'useful' is a perfectly accurate description of nevertrump's function to the DNC and Hillary Clinton's political aspirations.

The only people aiding Hillary around here are Trump supporters!  And it isn't new!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

The only people aiding Hillary around here are Trump supporters!  And it isn't new!

The ironing is so think
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:21:43 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Its sad thing AC. We were on the same page on this at one point. I think we could use some intellectual honesty and credit for seeing the issue differently.

You think #Never Trump supporters are aiding Hillary, I see Trumps whole campaign as 'useful' to Hillary and the next generation of Democrats waiting in the wings. Sad to see a man like Trump, with so little time invested in the conservative movement become its shibboleth. A little respect for that would be appreciated. I don't think anyone on this forum is actively supporting Hillary. However, if folks want to say that, turn about is fair play.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

Not voting for Trump does not make me feel "superior", it makes me feel clean.

I LOVE that!!!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

You miss the point.  We ALL oppose Clinton.   It's just that Clinton is, at this point, the only candidate standing in the way of four years of Trump.

He didn't miss the point.  He knows the point, and he's continuing to distort and deceive anyway.

It's the only thing Trump lovers have, Jazzhead.  There's nothing about Trump to recommend him.  He's a doofus and a fool.

So they have to falsely accuse.

It's all they have.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

It appears you did not think this post through all the way.

:silly:

Wingnut

Not voting for Trump does not make me feel "superior", it makes me feel clean.
I LOVE that!!!   :beer:

I know I'll sleep well at night knowing I did my part to keep the world safe from a lunatic named Donald Trump.

Offline musiclady

I know I'll sleep well at night knowing I did my part to keep the world safe from a lunatic named Donald Trump.

Ditto here.

I did not help either lunatic Trump nor criminal Hillary from getting into the WH.

When Hillary wins, as per Trump's plan, it will be his blind followers who made that happen, and you and I will bear no responsibility for it.

We sounded the alarm, and they shot us down.

Online Hoodat

Doesn't bother many voters but, it's called "unity" in an effort to defeat the Beast.

It would just be nice.

Cruz did endorse a Conservative candidate.  Trump simply chose not to be that candidate.

Unity means standing on principle.  It means opposing the platform of the opposition.   Trump does neither.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Why does it bother the cult so much that Ted doesn't endorse Trump?

Just drop in on TOS.  There was a thread about Ted Cruz now being vindicated for his vote your conscience speech.  It was a favorable article about Cruz... not sure why Jim allowed it to be posted.  But the zombies went crazy.  Totally nuts.  They had apparently been missing the Cruz supporters to unleash venom upon.

Lots of them were pretending to have once been for Cruz or once donated to Cruz and regret that soooo much.  Total lies, of course.

I go there occasionally to see if a sliver of reality has penetrated.  It hasn't.  They still think the polls are skewed and Trump will win.

And they still think Trump is a great man and a savior and if he loses it will be somebody's fault, but not his.

Ooops, forget to capitalize His in that post.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Totally false, Bigun!

Would Donald Trump nominate Barack Obama to the Supreme Court?   No!

Hillary would do that?   In a New York Minute!! 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:14:45 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Totally false, Bigun!

Would Donald Trump nominate Barack Obama to the Supreme Court?   No!

Hillary would do that?   In a New York Minute!!

It absolutely true! 

You're protestations to the contrary don't change that a bit!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

Cruz did endorse a Conservative candidate.  Trump simply chose not to be that candidate.

Unity means standing on principle.  It means opposing the platform of the opposition.   Trump does neither.

I have no reason to be united with Trump, he has done nothing that would encourage otherwise.

Offline wolfcreek

I live with the assurance that no one can look back in my posting history anywhere and find myself claiming Trump is a lying liberal scumbag only to find me fawning all over him today.

Me either. Although I fawn for no man.

HonestJohn

If you had half a brain you'd realize I'm not posting for your benefit, but as a means of reaching out to lurkers so they can see an alternative view to the deranged Trump hatred spewed by you and your fellow closeted Hillary supporters.  Every time you make an ad hominem attack without addressing my argument, you show the general weakness of your cause.  In doing so, perhaps someone will walk away from the thread better equipped to make an informed choice about their vote and the future of the Republic (such as it is).

So, I could ignore you, but responding to you is so much more effective in the long run.  Please do keep up the good work!

In other words, you like to troll.

HonestJohn

Doesn't bother many voters but, it's called "unity" in an effort to defeat the Beast.

It would just be nice.

Why?  Trump and his acolyte's clearly state that Cruz is beneath contempt.  I know I don't seek validation from those I despise.

HonestJohn

Oh goody. Another 'former cruz supporter' fm from the site not to be mentioned here to spread trumpshmutz.

Trumpschmutz... I like that term.

^-^

Wingnut

Me either. Although I fawn for no man.

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Mongo only pawn, in game of life...

Which always reminds me of this photo of my grandmother from a few years ago.

Wingnut

Which always reminds me of this photo of my grandmother from a few years ago.

Normally I would post a witty reply, but out of deference to your grandmother, i'll just have another helping of beans and make my retort later!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Normally I would post a witty reply, but out of deference to your grandmother, i'll just have another helping of beans and make my retort later!

:beer:     :laugh:

That longhorn HAS to be on quaaludes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:56:58 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald