Author Topic: The Polls Aren’t Skewed: Trump Really Is Losing Badly  (Read 2492 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Re: The Polls Aren’t Skewed: Trump Really Is Losing Badly
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2016, 01:10:51 am »
So now Trump has blown past McCain and is in Dukakis territory for election blowouts.  Will he catch Bobdole by the weekend?  Stay tuned!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2016, 01:12:50 am »
So now Trump has blown past McCain and is in Dukakis territory for election blowouts.  Will he catch Bobdole by the weekend?  Stay tuned!

Bob Dole - The political equivalent to the Mendoza Line.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:13:22 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2016, 01:13:21 am »

At the rate he's going he'll join Pat Paulsen

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2016, 01:18:40 am »
Trump is way down and will stay down.  He doesn't have a chance of winning this election...

Nor does he want to.  The Clinton Crime figure will be our next president, and we have the mindless Trumpbots who ignored his long history of liberalism and the fact that he is and has always been unelectable to thank for it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2016, 01:37:36 am »
This NeverTrumper is a constitutional conservative and any suggestion that I'll join the democrats is stupid beyond words.

If anything I think conservatives may end up seizing control of the GOP. Looks like there is already a "plot" afoot to replace Rince Pubus with Carly Fiorina.

Thank you for that rebuttal, CC.  That was offensive beyond words......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.