Author Topic: There's Good Rason To Believe Clinton's Health is Far Worse Than We Thik  (Read 246 times)

Offline libertybele

The link below contains several videos with a detailed commentary.  If we look back to her testimony of Benghazi; her testimony was delayed and she appeared wearing very thick glasses. At the time, I thought perhaps her claiming a fall and the thick glasses was nothing more than her attempt to avoi giving testimony.  I was wrong. I now do believe she suffered some type of brain injury.  It also seems that the stress along the campaign trail is taking its toll and perhaps triggering the negative affects of her injury.  I don't like Hillary, but I do feel compassion towards her in dealing with her physical ailments.

There’s Good Reason to Believe Clinton’s Health Is Far Worse Than We Think

If you strip away all the pomp and circumstance surrounding Hillary's campaign, you'd see an awkward woman who engages in very bizarre behavior, and does as much as possible to make sure she stays in a very controlled, and safe environment. In all honesty, if it wasn't for her last name, a friendly media, and her already well established public presence, Clinton wouldn't really be waging a very good campaign.

Many could chock Clinton's lack of interaction with pre-cleared media up to the fact that she's trying to cover up that she has a lot to hide. Some could say she's playing a smart campaign by not really saying much, and letting her opponent destroy his own chances at winning. It could be both.

But some actions by Clinton lately have begun to raise questions about it being none of those things...

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/06/theres-good-reason-believe-clintons-health-far-worse-think/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.