Author Topic: Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell  (Read 9011 times)

Offline JustPassinThru

Re: Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2016, 03:31:15 pm »
Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Absent any conclusive proof contrary, this write-up raises doubts.  And it corresponds with other stuff we've seen.

But then, to be a loyal Democrat, one needs to be very, very credulous.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »
Big time.  And I’m sure the medical practice would also be cooperating with the authorities if it was legit and copied or stolen by a former employee of the medical practice as the original Twitter poster alleged.  HIPAA violations carry some substantial financial penalties and can result in prison time – perhaps even in a Federal PMITA prison (obligatory Office Space reference).  If the practice had HIPAA training in place and followed all accepted security procedures, they’d most likely be off the hook but the person who copied it and posted it would be in a world of trouble.

But the more I look at it and as noted up thread, I very much doubt it is a real medical record/note of an office visit.  Too many things just don’t pass the smell test.

I think it was created on someone’s computer, what that person thought a doctors’ visit record might look like but without the knowledge of what such would actually contain (as noted – no mention of actual medications or dosages, no mention of vital signs, etc.) and just put in a diagnosis that fit an agenda along with the comment “I advised her to travel with a medical team”.

People buying into this have been Punk’d.

This document was created by someone with an agenda in mind and made to look official.  It's too vague to be an actual doctor's report.  I'm guessing the reason for no response is not to dignify this kind of nonsense.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2016, 04:15:43 pm »
If this is NOT true, denial should be swift - and the campaign's lawyers should review medical records and offer a true assessment of physical health.

So Every time some idiot with a computer and MS Word creates an obviously false document and posts it to Twitter, they are supposed to respond?

Clinton’s doctor already wrote a letter as to her state of health back in July of last year.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/31/doctor-says-hillary-clinton-is-fit-to-serve/

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html

Trump’s doctor also wrote a letter:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/trump_health_record.pdf

Wow. Trump all his tests were “astonishingly excellent” and he “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency”. I also bet he shot 11 holes in one on the golf course just like Kim Jong il did.

So I would take both letters with a grain of salt but jeeze, the letter by Trump’s doctor makes him sound nearly super human.

And of course if I wanted to, I could easily copy or recreate Trump’s doctor’s letterhead, use the same font, copy the signature line and create a letter stating that “On his last visit that Donald Trump showed signs of being morbidly obese and having very poor dietary habits, he also has a sleep disorder that causes a lack of attention to important details and has been diagnosed as having a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He also suffers from dangerous delusions of grandeur, but has so far refused any treatment or medication for his condition.  So I recommend that he travel with and be closely followed by a trained psychiatric team while on the campaign trail and in the White House should he be elected”.

What was described on this correlates well with what the public is seeing.  True or not true, there's enough evidence here to warrant closer examination.

No. It doesn’t. I’ve seen the several videos that purport that she’s having some sort of seizure and no, they don’t look anything like an actual seizure. The picture of her needing help up some steps, from February, don’t show that she temporarily slipped. I’ve slipped and also tripped on steps but that doesn’t’ mean I have some sort of brain defect or am suffering from a deadly disease or was drunk. A bit clumsy at times, well sure.

These types of chasing a phantom rabbit down an empty hole deflect from much more serious and important issues such as where she stands on policy, the Constitution, her mishandling of classified information, influence peddling through the Clinton Foundation, etc.

This document was created by someone with an agenda in mind and made to look official.  It's too vague to be an actual doctor's report.  I'm guessing the reason for no response is not to dignify this kind of nonsense.

Prexactly.

:beer:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2016, 04:48:34 pm »
Hitlery is known to have neurological issues. There are many different types of seizures including absence seizures. In the video it appears she had a brief episode of aphasia. With the number of falls, the concussion, her right eye that misaligns probably due to increased intracranial pressure, and taking blood thinners long-term, there is reason for concern that she is not physically well enough to hold office. Her mental status due to the neurological issues could deteriorate and then I guess Huma and the MB will be running things.

I doubt the doctor's letter is legitimate.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2016, 05:26:24 pm »
So Every time some idiot with a computer and MS Word creates an obviously false document and posts it to Twitter, they are supposed to respond?

No.  Just after the third or fourth petit mal seizure onstage, after the goon with the diazepam pen is seen doing his thing, more than once...after the glasses with one Fresnel lense; after she's helped up the stairs; after she's seen obviously out of it.

And after a document purported to be from her physician identifies serious neurological issues.

THEN it's appropriate to put the full story out.