Author Topic: Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell  (Read 9010 times)

HAPPY2BME

bigfurhat bigfurhat
Published on Aug 8, 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug

HAPPY2BME

Re: Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 05:16:51 am »
This is the woman the Trump Haters want.

Lovely, isn't she?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 05:30:17 am »
 Read for yourself - the doctor's diagnosis for Hillary was vascular dementia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillsMedRecords/status/762836606105423872/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillsMedRecords

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 05:34:24 am »
Trump Haters don't want this to get out in the open air.

Evidence that Hillary Clinton is physically sick

Published on Aug 7, 2016

Wonder why Hillary Clinton hasn't done a press conference in over 200 days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1WNa4kKZHM

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 05:38:47 am »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 05:44:39 am »

North Korea doesn't have free elections, maybe if some see that as a problem, they can move there.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 05:45:44 am »
So, I've been reading on this issue tonight. Hillary seemed able to answer congress coherently a few months back.

So, the jury is still out on all of this. We best not leap to conclusions.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 06:15:34 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 08:09:20 am »

Evidence, please.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 08:19:59 am »
Read for yourself -

Totally fake.

Note that the name is wrong.  Should be "Clinton, Hillary Rodham" as it's not hyphenated. The physician knows that, based on her actual medical-clearance letter, referring to her sans-hyphen and by "Mrs. Clinton":
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html?_r=0
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 08:34:47 am »

Let us know when you get your mind-reading license, there, Kreskin.

Sheesh! How about those who don't want either one???
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 08:48:10 am »
Let us know when you get your mind-reading license, there, Kreskin.

Sheesh! How about those who don't want either one???

Since it's such a simple concept and has been explained many times, I'm beginning to think that the most charitable stance is to simply assume that Trump supporters who continue to push this falsity are not very bright at all.  It's probably safe to not pay much attention to anything the claim.
+++++++++

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 11:34:48 am »
Read for yourself - the doctor's diagnosis for Hillary was vascular dementia.

Totally fake.

Note that the name is wrong.  Should be "Clinton, Hillary Rodham" as it's not hyphenated. The physician knows that, based on her actual medical-clearance letter, referring to her sans-hyphen and by "Mrs. Clinton":
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html?_r=0

That first doc does not look legitimate to me - the wording and the terminology is not something I would expect a doctor to write.  I would also add that putting an SSN on a document like that would likely be a HIPPA violation.

It is true that many medical insurers still use SSN’s as unique identifiers.  HIPPA initially mandated a move away from using SSN’s but it proved problematic especially in transmission of enrollment data (EDI) between employers and insurers and continuity of care across multiple insurers and providers.  But in a medical provider’s office, under HIPAA, access to a patient SSN is limited only to those with a need to know basis – typically only to those involved with billing to insurance companies. It would be highly unusual if not an outright HIPAA violation to put an SSN on a document such as that – even a medical transcription record.

FWIW - my professional background is in Payroll and HRIS administration and in employee benefits administration, and I was very involved in the implementation and maintenance of EDI transmissions between employers’ HRIS systems and insurance providers, and prior to that I worked for two 3rd party insurance administrators – one as a client service manager in the COBRA department and one as the head of EDI auditing.  In those roles I had to take extensive HIPAA training and was the HIPAA Compliance Officer at one previous employer.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Mod2

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 12:13:38 pm »

Lovely, isn't she?

Seriously? You literally just got back from a suspension for calling people Hillary supporters and you post that? I am trying to work out if you are deliberately being obtuse or if you are too stupid to breathe without detailed  instructions.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 02:57:27 pm »
Seriously? You literally just got back from a suspension for calling people Hillary supporters and you post that? I am trying to work out if you are deliberately being obtuse or if you are too stupid to breathe without detailed  instructions.

Your response is far better than anything I could think up.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 03:08:57 pm »

Lovely, isn't she?

You are a very, very bad person.....

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 03:11:08 pm »
Since it's such a simple concept and has been explained many times, I'm beginning to think that the most charitable stance is to simply assume that Trump supporters who continue to push this falsity are not very bright at all.  It's probably safe to not pay much attention to anything the claim.

I don't think it's stupidity.

I think it's sin.

I mean, how else can you describe lying deliberately, knowing full well that what you are saying is completely untrue??

I really don't think these people are stupid.  This is quite deliberate.  And very, very wrong.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2016, 03:21:13 pm »
That first doc does not look legitimate to me - the wording and the terminology is not something I would expect a doctor to write.  I would also add that putting an SSN on a document like that would likely be a HIPPA violation.

It is true that many medical insurers still use SSN’s as unique identifiers.  HIPPA initially mandated a move away from using SSN’s but it proved problematic especially in transmission of enrollment data (EDI) between employers and insurers and continuity of care across multiple insurers and providers.  But in a medical provider’s office, under HIPAA, access to a patient SSN is limited only to those with a need to know basis – typically only to those involved with billing to insurance companies. It would be highly unusual if not an outright HIPAA violation to put an SSN on a document such as that – even a medical transcription record.

FWIW - my professional background is in Payroll and HRIS administration and in employee benefits administration, and I was very involved in the implementation and maintenance of EDI transmissions between employers’ HRIS systems and insurance providers, and prior to that I worked for two 3rd party insurance administrators – one as a client service manager in the COBRA department and one as the head of EDI auditing.  In those roles I had to take extensive HIPAA training and was the HIPAA Compliance Officer at one previous employer.

Physicians are not librarians - and they may not stylize patients' complicated names as you or I would.

The document could be a fake, of course, but the way the patient is identified proves nothing.

MORE suspicious is that this is printed out.  With a sensitive famous patient, I would suspect that all records would be kept electronically - never printed - and possibly even encrypted or locked with a password.

Of course, older physicians, and ones with small patient loads, may prefer to handle hard copies in paper files.  Nothing is really proven one way or the other with this.

It does raise questions that, were this campaign legitimate, it would answer quickly.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 03:29:05 pm »

Totally fake.

====================================

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 03:44:50 pm »
Physicians are not librarians - and they may not stylize patients' complicated names as you or I would.

The document could be a fake, of course, but the way the patient is identified proves nothing.

MORE suspicious is that this is printed out.

Combine those points.

Printing this out from EDI would format the name properly.  It's not stylized by the physician, but is tied to the record to print out from that field.

Of course, older physicians, and ones with small patient loads, may prefer to handle hard copies in paper files.  Nothing is really proven one way or the other with this.

Elsewhere, people are claiming that this came from a disgruntled employee who printed it out from the electronic records. 

The chances of this being real are extremely slim.
+++++++++

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 03:45:35 pm »
Her medical report should be displayed alongside Trumps psychiatric report, and maybe we can have both disqualified and unfit for the office. Now that would be a dream come true.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Silver Pines

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 03:48:01 pm »
====================================

I think Trump issued his verdict on Hillary Clinton numerous times, when he complimented her and gushed over her, when he invited her to his wedding and posed with her for cozy pictures, and when he donated money to her.  Don't you think so?

It really makes me laugh when people post images of that reality show star as though he's something more than a complete joke.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 03:52:31 pm »
Her medical report should be displayed alongside Trumps psychiatric report, and maybe we can have both disqualified and unfit for the office. Now that would be a dream come true.

The difference is, Hillary is willing to see a doctor and get treatment.
+++++++++

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 03:53:53 pm »
If Trump wins it's only because Cankles is a hot mess, not because he's a viable candidate.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »
bigfurhat bigfurhat
Published on Aug 8, 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug

No argument that hitlery is on a downward spiral, but that video was some of the most obvious and poorly done editing. We gain nothing trying to attack her this way. Besides, the dem voters don't care, that's why we call them "Yeller Dog Dems", they vote for any dem, even a dead one.