Author Topic: Jeb Bush’s saddest moments (VIDEO)  (Read 437 times)

Offline unknown

Jeb Bush’s saddest moments (VIDEO)
« on: August 09, 2016, 04:25:28 am »

Jeb Bush’s saddest moments (VIDEO)

http://hypeline.org/jeb-bushs-saddest-moments-video/

ByJake Leahy
Posted on August 8, 2016

During this year’s primary season, the rise of political outsiders like Donald Trump caused many qualified candidates to fail to gain traction. A number of accomplished Governors, like Rick Perry, Scott Walker, and Jeb Bush simply were unable to gain the support needed in order to do what was needed to become the Party’s nominee.

Despite the rise of anti-establishment rhetoric and movements, many of the so called “insider” candidates still believed that they had a pathway to win the nomination. With this hope, many of them prolonged their campaigns and desperately attempted to gain relevancy.

Because of this, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush had more than his fair share of disappointing moments. Watch above to see nearly five minutes of the saddest moment’s of the Bush campaign.

{.. snip .. See link for video}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Jeb Bush’s saddest moments (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 04:26:17 am »

Jebbie

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 04:27:45 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 04:31:05 am »
What a train wreck. I've seen school board candidates run a more coherent campaign.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 04:36:34 am »
What a train wreck. I've seen school board candidates run a more coherent campaign.

Even worse his son is now a mouthpiece for Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/george-p-bush-donald-trump-jeb-bush/index.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 06:39:06 am »
Even worse his son is now a mouthpiece for Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/george-p-bush-donald-trump-jeb-bush/index.html

Perfectly natural.  The Bush family is all about POWER.  Political power.

Their way of getting it is through the Party.  So...the scion is showing himself a loyal Party soldier.

He expects his reward to be coming, and sustained, and lifetime.

It probably will, too.  Look at how well it's kept his daddy...fat, soft, vacuous JEB!