Author Topic: Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth  (Read 19457 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2016, 02:03:27 am »
@musiclady 

Oh but there's more!

There were witnesses when Kovaleski interviewed lying leftist Donald Trump.

But now a journalistic colleague who worked alongside Kovaleski during the period in question is sharing new details that appear to further undercut Trump’s claim. Kovaleski’s colleague tells me that he was present when Kovaleski and Trump met, that he sat near Kovaleski and overheard him interviewing Trump numerous times over the course of months, and that they were even on a first-name basis.

Another witness contradicts Donald Trump’s claims about disabled reporter

And yet, the gullible and stupefied will still claim that Trump didn't know he was handicapped.

Truth doesn't factor in to a Trump lover's stilted thought process.....

Thanks for the added info, @Vulcan

Now what we need is the side by side photos of Kovaleski and Trump's mockery of his disability....

No, that's not mockery, is it??   ****sheep****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2016, 02:06:01 am »
Of course it is. Trump didn't mimic the reporter's disability, he didn't even know the guy was disabled.

You're just preconditioned to fall into the trap set by the progressive left.

Except that YOU are the one blindly supporting a Progressive leftist, Longmire.

WE are the conservatives opposing him.  Do you really think we'd fall into a liberal trap when we're the ones fighting against Liberal Trump?

Surely, you jest!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline DB

« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2016, 02:08:47 am »
Of course it is. Trump didn't mimic the reporter's disability, he didn't even know the guy was disabled.

You're just preconditioned to fall into the trap set by the progressive left.

And you wonder why we mock you... I can only hope ignorance is your excuse because that's curable.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2016, 02:10:40 am »
And you wonder why we mock you... I can only hope ignorance is your excuse because that's curable.

I doubt he's ignorant.

Just well trained to post falsehoods.....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2016, 02:13:47 am »
That's okay Longmire, the anti-Trumpers, wherever they come from show their tasteless rude disposition once again.

Best just to say your piece and move on. One hardly sees Obama or Clinton being criticized. War in Libya? Oh, big deal.

This is all way off topic from this subject, so these so-called conservatives I suppose have to use this as an excuse to be their usual abusive natures to others.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:17:33 am by TomSea »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2016, 02:22:05 am »
That's okay Longmire, the anti-Trumpers, wherever they come from show their tasteless rude disposition once again.

Best just to say your piece and move on. One hardly sees Obama or Clinton being criticized. War in Libya? Oh, big deal.

This is all way off topic from this subject, so these so-called conservatives I suppose have to use this as an excuse to be their usual abusive natures to others.

Everybody's born ignorant, Tom. It takes a lifetime of work to stay stupid.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2016, 02:32:06 am »
Everybody's born ignorant, Tom. It takes a lifetime of work to stay stupid.

Don't you love the hypocrisy of Trump lovers, who love the most tasteless, rude, nasty, horrific excuse for a human being to ever run for public office whining about how mean people who criticize Trump are??

Trump is a vile, disgusting creep and his devotees can't handle anyone daring to disagree with them.

I know some people don't like that they have their hidey hole safe space here, but I'd rather have them stay there all the time so we don't have to witness all the whining.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:18:25 pm by musiclady »

Offline Longmire

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2016, 02:33:54 am »
Busted!

:shrug:

Well of course the little lefty rat says he knows him, but is there any empirical evidence that its true?

A story about Trump with his byline, a photo of them together, etc....preferably in this century?

-btw I've probably met 100s of people in the 1980s who I wouldn't know from Adam today.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2016, 02:42:37 am »
Trump shook and he shook at other times, he has acted similarly in talking about Cruz and apparently Rubio too, along with some General.

Shows us a single one of those where he keeps his right hand bent like Kovaleski and this video.  Just one.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Longmire

« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2016, 02:43:07 am »
But now a journalistic colleague who worked alongside Kovaleski during the period in question is sharing new details that appear to further undercut Trump’s claim. Kovaleski’s colleague tells me that he was present when Kovaleski and Trump met, that he sat near Kovaleski and overheard him interviewing Trump numerous times over the course of months, and that they were even on a first-name basis.

Another witness contradicts Donald Trump’s claims about disabled reporter

That link doesn't work for me would you kindly post the name of the so-called witness?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2016, 03:42:36 am »

I know, it's just a white lie. And everyone knows White Lies don't Matter  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2016, 03:47:48 am »
That link doesn't work for me would you kindly post the name of the so-called witness?
Try here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=221740.new#new

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2016, 03:13:35 pm »
Lol...is that a rule?

Trump denies he knows the guy and the guy who writes for a newspaper doesn't cover politics, so where's the association?
Clinton denies she knows just about everything. Do you believe her?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2016, 03:16:09 pm »
Worked for me:

Andrew Gluck, who is currently the CEO of Advisor Products, a marketing and tech company for investors, was a reporter and financial columnist at the New York Daily News alongside Kovaleski in the late 1980s. Gluck tells me that he co-wrote numerous stories about Trump with Kovaleski, and that Trump’s claim he doesn’t remember him is simply not believable.

“Serge is an unforgettable character when you meet him,” Gluck told me. “You’re struck by the fact that his arms don’t work quite right. Anybody that meets him would obviously know that. You’re going to remember him.” Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, which restricts joint movement....
...“Trump declared bankruptcy,” Gluck recalled. “We were assigned to cover it. We went over there and spoke with Trump one-on-one….We were on the story day after day for weeks.” Gluck added: “Serge continued covering Trump after that.”

“Serge sat at the desk across from me,” Gluck continued. “I remember him being on the phone with Trump….They would talk about the coverage. They would talk about the story.”
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:18:01 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2016, 03:19:33 pm »
So are those concerned so much, with posts scant in ever criticizing her Royal Majesty.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2016, 03:22:36 pm »

:shrug:

Well of course the little lefty rat says he knows him, but is there any empirical evidence that its true?

A story about Trump with his byline, a photo of them together, etc....preferably in this century?

-btw I've probably met 100s of people in the 1980s who I wouldn't know from Adam today.

You believe Trump.  Figures.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2016, 03:49:35 pm »

You have a big exponent of Sharia law in your signature. Figures.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2016, 03:51:26 pm »
Trump was not accused of dirty tricks in the Carolinas, Iowa, Hawaii and wherever else.

Trump did not accuse an opponent of saying something false about the Bible and doing it per an outright dirty trick with video.

Perhaps the Cruz supporters, who are stirring this up, should look in the mirror.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #193 on: August 23, 2016, 03:55:28 pm »
Trump was not accused of dirty tricks in the Carolinas, Iowa, Hawaii and wherever else.

Trump did not accuse an opponent of saying something false about the Bible and doing it per an outright dirty trick with video.

Perhaps the Cruz supporters, who are stirring this up, should look in the mirror.
So if Trump lies it's Cruz's fault? Right, right.

As far as dirty tricks during the campaign I don't think you want to go there. Or in honor of Trump we might just have to call you Pathological Lying Low Energy Tom, mind I didn't say that someone just told it to me...  :whistle:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #194 on: August 23, 2016, 04:30:29 pm »
I know, it's just a white lie. And everyone knows White Lies don't Matter  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
@Smokin Joe

"That's okay Longmire, the anti-Trumpers, wherever they come from show their tasteless rude disposition once again.  Best just to say your piece and move on. One hardly sees Obama or Clinton being criticized. War in Libya? Oh, big deal.   This is all way off topic from this subject, so these so-called conservatives I suppose have to use this as an excuse to be their usual abusive natures to others."

When I first joined here, I spotted the "special Trump" members quickly, and put them all on ignore.  It is useless to respond to them just as those were on FR.  I went to the "safe space" for them here and noted there aren't many posts to their threads.   As a result, they come to the free speech threads to post personal attacks against those who are non Trump members.  Above is one I copied from your post and the personal attacks against non Trump members are:  "tasteless rude disposition", "so-called conservatives", "usual abusive natures".  They may have personally attacked me but if they did, I didn't and don't  see it.   I don't need useless aggravation from them as Trump is enough aggravation for a lifetime.   

Honestly, if Trump wins, I won't have cable news channels always on during the day or night as I do now.  This house will remain a conservative household and we will continue to be conservatives in our personal world.   Also,  if he wins, instead of news channels on, I will have Turner Classic movies or Sci Fi channel movies, or Discovery documentaries, etc..  I do research/writing on my computer every day with the TV on - I am a "multi-tasker".      :0006:

PS - I consider you a friend.   :kisses2:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2016, 07:04:12 pm »
@Smokin Joe

"That's okay Longmire, the anti-Trumpers, wherever they come from show their tasteless rude disposition once again.  Best just to say your piece and move on. One hardly sees Obama or Clinton being criticized. War in Libya? Oh, big deal.   This is all way off topic from this subject, so these so-called conservatives I suppose have to use this as an excuse to be their usual abusive natures to others."

When I first joined here, I spotted the "special Trump" members quickly, and put them all on ignore.  It is useless to respond to them just as those were on FR.  I went to the "safe space" for them here and noted there aren't many posts to their threads.   As a result, they come to the free speech threads to post personal attacks against those who are non Trump members.  Above is one I copied from your post and the personal attacks against non Trump members are:  "tasteless rude disposition", "so-called conservatives", "usual abusive natures".  They may have personally attacked me but if they did, I didn't and don't  see it.   I don't need useless aggravation from them as Trump is enough aggravation for a lifetime.   

Honestly, if Trump wins, I won't have cable news channels always on during the day or night as I do now.  This house will remain a conservative household and we will continue to be conservatives in our personal world.   Also,  if he wins, instead of news channels on, I will have Turner Classic movies or Sci Fi channel movies, or Discovery documentaries, etc..  I do research/writing on my computer every day with the TV on - I am a "multi-tasker".      :0006:

PS - I consider you a friend.   :kisses2:
I consider you a friend, as well.

I like to see the falsehood du jour, and how the angle of attack is shifting, so even though I have a couple on ignore, I check even their posts from time to time. I figure, if I put them on ignore and ignore them all the time, it's like turning my back so they can talk behind it. They have their playpen for that. Better to keep them guessing.  Little snarky comments and misstatements of fact are like weeds in a garden, you either pull them young, or they rob your crops of essential nutrients and just get more brazen.

I doubt I'll have the news feeds on much on the tube, as it has reached the point where the temptation to pick up one of the many geological specimens in my environment and wing it at some dink on the tube is particularly acute this year, and between Obama, Hillary, and Trump, almost complete. Their voices to me are like the screech of an ill tuned fiddle. The apologists and sycophants of all of the above are just a hair less irritating most days, and If I want lies, I only have to click on a couple of websites to get a fix.

I, too, will watch old movies, a handful of shows I find entertaining, and probably leave the machine on one of the 'oldies' channels, or a string of documentaries (at least until they start babbling about 'climate change' and 'global warming', which to me wrecks any scientific credibility they may have had prior to that. Where I live there once was over a mile of ice (vertically), and it melted without benefit of SUV's, coal fired electrical generation, and leaky air conditioners. Dung fires are organic, but that doesn't mean I want one as a primary heat source. (/mini rant))

I find it fascinating how certain people can now berate those they have spent their time attacking (instead of supporting their idol) for not berating Hillary, when all they have done is attack those of us who won't support their boy. While it is useless to respond to that lot (I'm not going to convince them their golden calf is a false god, it will take The Almighty to do that.), it can be cathartic. All it has done is further lithify my resolve to not vote for him, because I have learned even more about him to not like. Every attempt to justify his alleged suitability brings something else to light to prove he is, indeed, unsuitable.

This household, too, will remain Conservative. I will continue to exercise my unalienable rights. And I will suffer the temporary inconvenience of responding to the sycophants of the unsuitable ones for the enduring satisfaction of having done so.

C S Lewis

Offline Longmire

« Reply #196 on: August 23, 2016, 08:06:35 pm »

I watched the rally where Trump spoke about this, he was describing a flustered reporter throwing papers above his head.

Absent any evidence that Kovaleski actually wrote anything about Trump in the NY Daily News, I'd say he's lying about his 'relationship with Trump.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #197 on: August 23, 2016, 08:12:36 pm »
I watched the rally where Trump spoke about this, he was describing a flustered reporter throwing papers above his head.

Absent any evidence that Kovaleski actually wrote anything about Trump in the NY Daily News, I'd say he's lying about his 'relationship with Trump.

Yeah........ right. 

We watched it too, Mr. Trump Staff, and it was so obvious that he was ridiculing Kovaleski that only someone without eyesight or insight would deny it.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2016, 09:32:25 pm »
Trump denies he knows the guy and the guy who writes for a newspaper doesn't cover politics, so where's the association?

The New York Daily News doesn't cover politics or Serge Kovaleski doesn't cover politics?

He’s an investigative reporter who has written or contributed to stories on a wide range of topics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_F._Kovaleski

“He contributed to reporting that won The New York Times a Pulitzer Prize for its investigation of the Eliot Spitzer prostitution scandal”

FWIW, there is a long list of people who Trump conveniently claims never having met.

He claimed to and even bragged about having met Putin but then did a 180 and said they never met.

Trump has claimed to be an excellent golfer but when several people claimed Trump “cheats” or a best, plays fast and loose with the rules, Trump denies ever having met them or ever having played with them.

Mark Mulvoy (former Managing Editor of Sports Illustrated and now Director of Adams Golf Inc.), Alice Cooper, Oscar De La Hoya and Samuel L. Jackson among them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/does-donald-trump-cheat-at-golf-a-washington-post-investigation/2015/09/02/f8a940b2-50c4-11e5-9812-92d5948a40f8_story.html

Trump Denied Dating Model, Called Her a ‘F**king Third-Rate Hooker’

Victoria Zdrok claimed Donald Trump was a narcissist who wore too much hair spray. He claimed never to have met her, and that she was too unattractive to date.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/16/trump-denies-dating-model-called-her-a-f-king-third-rate-hooker.html

Could some of these people be lying? Sure. All of them?  :whistle:

Reporter Serge Kovaleski, whom Donald Trump says he’s never seen before, spent the day with the billionaire while covering his 1989 airline launch for the Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/reporter-donald-trump-mocked-spent-day-mogul-1989-article-1.2448381

Keep in mind that back in the mid to late 80’s the World Wide Web hadn’t come on line yet and so many newspapers articles from that time would not be available on the web, they would not be in a digital format.  But that does not mean they do not exist.  I guess you or I could contact the NY Daily News and order microfiche copies of Kovaleski’s articles on Trump but I'm not going to go through the time and expense.

Sure it does.  :thud:

Now this is how it’s done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOC_ig7ezp8
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2016, 12:37:19 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9-dfNk

This is how the Clintons famously turn a negative (Hillary's health stories) into a positive, and can make those spreading those stories look like nutcases.

The strategy for beating Hillary does not include spreading bogus stories worthy only of the National Inquirer.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn