Author Topic: Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth  (Read 19338 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2016, 01:28:26 pm »
They ain't got much else left!

They ain't got nuttin' left!

There's certainly nothing about Trump that will attract new voters........ he's a LOSER.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2016, 01:32:03 pm »
Trump got the most primary votes ever. Don't see your logic. here.

Actually, the "not Trump" in the primaries got three million more votes than Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2016, 01:59:11 pm »
Back to the lecture at hand...

It's clear that Hillary is suffering from some form of malady. It would explain her refusal to "meet the press". She may be unable to answer questions she does not expect. I have several friends with dementia and they are great at monologue-ing. You have to practically hang up on my aunt to shut her up. But they stumble when it comes to answering questions. Their answers are generally fabricated on the spot.
"Are you on any medication?"
"No, I don't take meds"  while I have the list in my hand.
The media silence on the issue is suspicious. Another 4 years of a Democrat in the White House might kill a few more newspapers.

Luckily, Tim Kaine is a capable replacement even if he is a lockstep Democrat. He was a suitable governor who did kill several people.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2016, 02:04:37 pm »
It's not about what you think or say, it's about what others, who may not have made up their minds, get from your observations.

As for the Nevers....it looks like you're pro-Hillary.

I've got news for you.

The way Trump fans act is a lot more damaging to him than anyone who is criticizing him. It's a huge turn off for those who haven't made up their minds.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2016, 02:27:07 pm »
Back to the lecture at hand...

It's clear that Hillary is suffering from some form of malady. It would explain her refusal to "meet the press". She may be unable to answer questions she does not expect. I have several friends with dementia and they are great at monologue-ing. You have to practically hang up on my aunt to shut her up. But they stumble when it comes to answering questions. Their answers are generally fabricated on the spot.
"Are you on any medication?"
"No, I don't take meds"  while I have the list in my hand.
The media silence on the issue is suspicious. Another 4 years of a Democrat in the White House might kill a few more newspapers.

Luckily, Tim Kaine is a capable replacement even if he is a lockstep Democrat. He was a suitable governor who did kill several people.

Please tell me you meant to type "Didn't kill several people."  :laugh:

Got to admit, the junk science and armchair experts from the blogosphere stuff on Clinton's health is a bit irritating - but it's what we got. As you said, the media certainly isn't interested in discussing her physical and mental fitness for the job, and there's not a lot of payback for them to warrant digging harder.

I don't think it's dementia, myself. I think it's seizures, possibly alcohol withdrawal induced (those are effing EVIL, I can attest from personal experience) or possibly Clinton told the truth for once in her life when she claimed she fell and banged her head but she's minimised the damage she actually suffered.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2016, 02:31:49 pm »
No, he killed several people which was odd because he personally opposed capital punishment.

Some people call it "execution" but I call it killing #Slingblade
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:32:20 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2016, 02:38:12 pm »
No, he killed several people which was odd because he personally opposed capital punishment.

Some people call it "execution" but I call it killing #Slingblade

Unusual. A Dem that doesn't immediately attempt to impose his personal preferences on the population upon getting some power.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2016, 03:53:45 pm »
I have exhausted myself trashing Hillary and her supporters. NUff said.

It's obvious your objective is to convince people to not vote for Trump. Simply by that action, you are one of her minions.
In my book Trump is a minion of Hillary.

I'm not a mod and I don't like to go crying to them, but calling anyone on this forum on either side a Hillary supporter is uncalled for, unfair, and unwarranted. You don't want Hillary, I don't want Hillary, we are both on the same side here. We are both on the same side with the constitution and American values. Let's give each other some credit for being misguided, and follow our conscience in this matter.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Longmire

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2016, 04:20:16 pm »
Actually, the "not Trump" in the primaries got three million more votes than Trump.
How many "not Cruz" votes were there, or "not Bush"?

Even using  fuzzy math, Trump still comes out ahead.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2016, 08:08:03 pm »
I've got news for you.

The way Trump fans act is a lot more damaging to him than anyone who is criticizing him. It's a huge turn off for those who haven't made up their minds.

Such as?

How many do you actually interact with to make a statement like that?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:17:03 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2016, 08:15:03 pm »
In my book Trump is a minion of Hillary.

I'm not a mod and I don't like to go crying to them, but calling anyone on this forum on either side a Hillary supporter is uncalled for, unfair, and unwarranted. You don't want Hillary, I don't want Hillary, we are both on the same side here. We are both on the same side with the constitution and American values. Let's give each other some credit for being misguided, and follow our conscience in this matter.
Some on this forum continue to [just like the media and the Democrats] trash Trump on a daily basis. When that stops, so will I.

He's the only one who is capable of beating her so, if you're against her, then act like it. Direct all the bile towards the actual enemy... HRC

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2016, 08:19:39 pm »
Some on this forum continue to [just like the media and the Democrats] trash Trump on a daily basis. When that stops, so will I.

He's the only one who is capable of beating her so, if you're against her, then act like it. Direct all the bile towards the actual enemy... HRC
Have it your way. You are free to continue backing Hillary and her orange minion as far as I'm concerned.  :seeya:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2016, 08:47:55 pm »
Have it your way. You are free to continue backing Hillary and her orange minion as far as I'm concerned.  :seeya:

I have yet to back anyone but, Cruz. [with my vote] My main concern is not letting Hillary waltz into the White House.

If there was another candidate that would do the trick, I'd gladly vote for them. Trouble is, there's not.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2016, 09:00:47 pm »
I have yet to back anyone but, Cruz. [with my vote] My main concern is not letting Hillary waltz into the White House.

If there was another candidate that would do the trick, I'd gladly vote for them. Trouble is, there's not.
Maybe you could give others the same respect you expect then.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2016, 09:02:35 pm »

Don't bet on it.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2016, 09:25:41 pm »
Appearance can be deceiving.
Oh? I don't support Hillary. What about my appearance do you find deceiving? Hell, I don't even have a comb over. I don't support Trump either.

Now, I have been assured that not voting for Trump is a vote for Hillary. By the same token, not voting for Hillary is a vote for Trump. My 'votes' will cancel out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2016, 09:29:12 pm »

"Trashing", like bragging, isn't, if it is true.

We are noting the continued exposure of flaws and foibles we saw indicators of during the primary season in all candidates. It just so happens that while they all have them, some have more and more conspicuous ones than others.

The tallest weed gets pulled first.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2016, 09:32:54 pm »
How many "not Cruz" votes were there, or "not Bush"?

Even using  fuzzy math, Trump still comes out ahead.
Have you ever been the only person in the room who was right? Did you go along to get along? Remain silent? Or did you speak up, even at risk of temporary ridicule?

We're speaking up, and (thankfully) there are quite a few of us. Doing anything less would be remiss on our part. YMMV

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2016, 09:45:59 pm »
"Trashing", like bragging, isn't, if it is true.

We are noting the continued exposure of flaws and foibles we saw indicators of during the primary season in all candidates. It just so happens that while they all have them, some have more and more conspicuous ones than others.

The tallest weed gets pulled first.

wolfcreek doesn't like the fact that day after day after day after day, Trump reveals himself to be a leftist, valueless moron.

And he gets mad at us for pointing it out.

Feel bad for him.  It has to be tough trying to keep defending the indefensible.....

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2016, 10:12:00 pm »
wolfcreek doesn't like the fact that day after day after day after day, Trump reveals himself to be a leftist, valueless moron.

Feel bad for him.  It has to be tough trying to keep defending the indefensible.....
It has to be a real drag to be that committed to something wrong.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2016, 11:17:07 pm »
It has to be a real drag to be that committed to something wrong.

Indeed.

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2016, 03:15:11 am »

My enemy is liberalism....and WHATEVER horse it rides in on. .....

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2016, 12:11:55 pm »

Disagreeing with their opinion isn't disrespectful. That's a Leftist concept.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2016, 12:15:38 pm »

I know you will only see this if someone else replies but, FUYBSB.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2016, 12:17:00 pm »
My enemy is liberalism....and WHATEVER horse it rides in on. .....

Hillary gives Liberalism a bad name.