Author Topic: Jeb Bush's son pushes GOP to support Trump  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeb Bush's son pushes GOP to support Trump
« on: August 08, 2016, 01:30:29 pm »

By Louis Nelson

08/08/16 07:02 AM EDT

Jeb Bush has said he will not vote for Donald Trump this November, but the former Florida governor’s son is urging fellow Republicans to fall in line behind their party’s nominee.

Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush, who is also serving as the state GOP’s victory chairman, stopped short of offering a full endorsement of the Manhattan billionaire. But he told a gathering of Texas Republicans that it is important to back Trump, if only to block Hillary Clinton from winning the White House.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Jeb Bush's son pushes GOP to support Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 01:57:05 pm »

By Louis Nelson

08/08/16 07:02 AM EDT

Jeb Bush has said he will not vote for Donald Trump this November, but the former Florida governor’s son is urging fellow Republicans to fall in line behind their party’s nominee.

Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush, who is also serving as the state GOP’s victory chairman, stopped short of offering a full endorsement of the Manhattan billionaire. But he told a gathering of Texas Republicans that it is important to back Trump, if only to block Hillary Clinton from winning the White House.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

George Pee has big plans.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 02:06:27 pm »
Tell us again about those globalist Bushes, Trump supporters...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 03:07:39 pm »
The House of Shrub was built on Party.  Party fed them; Party enriched them; Party gave them power.  Party made an otherwise nondescript bunch of ciphers into semi-nobility.

They're not gifted or inventive or especially hard-working.  No, they're CONNECTED - to the PARTY!

Of course they'll preach Party Loyalty.  Just keep doing that reflexive, knee-jerk Straight-Ticket voting!

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 03:09:30 pm »
George Pee has big plans.

All plans are off, as of this election.

We're facing a fork in the road...but either choice takes us over the same cliff.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 03:10:36 pm »
Looks like another Bush is trying to position himself for a White House run and thinks he can recruit the Trumpsters into supporting him by feigning support for Trump.  Will it work?  Probably, since, in their minds,  anyone who supports Trump is good (even if it is completely fake) and anyone who doesn't is bad.

Personally, in my mind, little Bush is a disloyal, dishonorable, opportunistic punk to give Trump any kind of public support after the lies he told about his uncle.  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.