Author Topic: Daily Beast claims FBI goaded jihadis into attacking Garland free speech event  (Read 770 times)

rangerrebew

Daily Beast claims FBI goaded jihadis into attacking Garland free speech event

August 6, 2016 10:50 am By Robert Spencer 14 Comments

Is a rogue, Islamophobic FBI really badgering Muslims who would otherwise have been peaceful, law-abiding citizens until they finally snap and go jihad? Only in the Left’s most febrile fantasies. Katie Zavadski would have us believe that if this undercover FBI agent hadn’t told Ibrahim Simpson to “tear up Texas,” Simpson would have remained a peaceful, law-abiding member of the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, and would never have dreamed of driving to Garland with his fellow jihadi, Nadir Soofi, and opening fire at our Muhammad cartoon event.

In reality, Ibrahim Simpson had been wanting to wage jihad for quite some time before the Muhammad cartoon event. Along with Soofi and Abdul Malik Abdul Kareem, who supplied weapons to the pair and helped them train, he sought information about pipe bombs and plotted to attack the Super Bowl, and planned to go to Syria to join the Islamic State (ISIS), long before anyone told him to “tear up Texas.”

But you won’t hear that from the Daily Beast.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/08/daily-beast-claims-fbi-goaded-jihadis-into-attacking-garland-free-speech-event
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:09:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The daily beast isn't the first to claim someone goaded those poor innocent muslims into attacking.  :whistle:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
When one wants to eradicate roaches, one places bait that is irresistible to the roaches...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

geronl

I remember Trump sided with the Jihadi's

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I remember Trump sided with the Jihadi's

rangerrebew

So if someone taunts me into murdering another person, I'm innocent because I've been taunted? :tongue2: