Author Topic: Clinton Asked About Most Meaningful Conversation She’s Had With Black Friend  (Read 720 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton Asked About Most Meaningful Conversation She’s Had With Black Friend
Tweet
Email

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 5, 2016 2:07 pm

Hillary Clinton struggled trying to recall her most meaningful conversation with a black friend during a press conference on Friday.

A reporter from ESPN asked Clinton to recall the “most meaningful conversation” that she has had “with an African American friend” at a convention jointly hosted by the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

“Oh my gosh,” Clinton said before telling the reporter about her “crew” of friends.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-asked-most-meaningful-conversation-black-friend/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 10:27:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'd guess it had something to do with determining why there were still streaks on the bedroom windows in her Chappaqua home.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

I'm surprised she didn't say Sojourner Truth, being the honest person she is. :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
What a stupid question.

Offline mountaineer

Hillary's most meaningful conversation with any black person probably was her yelling at a house servant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org